feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Would this Haircut look good on a round face?

Labels:

health and beauty show 2012 on Celebrity Stars With Cellulite Issue | Health and Beauty Remedies
health and beauty show 2012 image




Zoe


http://www.sheknows.com/beauty-and-style/hairstyle-photo-gallery/medium-length-hairstyles/long-bob-with-razored-ends-and-side-swept-bangs-1

I have a round/oval face, and love this kind of haircut. i've heard that you shouldn't have shoulder length hair if you have a round face because it will make you look even rounder. is this true? thanks!



Answer
Yes of course, Well I hope you are ready for this because I have a lot, Now I am not a Hair Stylist or a Barber or an expert in that sense, But I am here to help by at least pointing you in the right direction to those who can, One of these ways is to show you a list of Yahoo Groups that specialize in various Hairstyles who do have people who do. I also have searched the Web for many of these answer in advance (Saving YOU the Time of doing the reaserch yourself).
I do have preferences in Hairstyles that I prefer on Women, However I do not expect some women to share that preferance, I prefer the Bob Style on women but am not limited to that Style, I also Like Long Silky Hairstyles as well, all Types, Blondes, Brunettes & Readheads.
I hope the below Listed Links to Various Yahoo Groups helps.
bobhairstylesandhaircuts · Bob Hairstyles and Haircuts - Many Pictures of Bob Hairstyles and Short Haircuts
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/bobhairstylesandhaircuts/

These are some Example Photos
http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee17/slickyboy40/?action=view&current=2f9d.jpg

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee17/slickyboy40/?action=view&current=33391.jpg

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee17/slickyboy40/?action=view&current=33347.jpg

This Group Has Feel Good Look Good Hairstyles for 2012
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/feelgoodlookgoodhairstyles/

This site is run by one who presenst the very best hairstyles from some of world's greatest hairstylists taken by him at hair shows.
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/hairshows/


In this group we will discuss and share hairstyle ideas.
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Hairstyle_How2/

This site is for women who like a wet slicked back look.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/greaserwomen/

You Might Like this Group
Beautiful Women's Hair
This group features beautiful women with hair that is long, short, curly, straight, updo, down, brushed, braided, ponytail, pigtails, afro, in rollers or curlers, greased, wet, underwater, shampooed, under a hat, classic, retro, indian, black, blonde, brunette or redhead.

This group has over 3425 photos. Any photos you would like to have considered must be posted to the "Xtras -Add Your Photos Here" album. From there I will either move the photos to an existing album, create a new album or delete those photos that don't fit the group.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/beautifulwomenshair/

This site contains Hundreds of links to sites for hairstyles, haircuts & fashions
http://www.hairfinder.com/

How to grow african american hair long?




Glam Natio


What oils do I use?
I take multivitamins ( One A Day Teen Advantage For Her )
I drink lots of water
Moisturize my hair everyday
Don't use heat
Shampoo , Deep condition , flat iron every 2 weeks
What else grows it long

p.s I use design essential products , peppermint oil



Answer
Shampoo & condition the hair as usual, every 4-7 days, but continue to trim off the damaged hair, allowing new growth to take over. Use GENTLE shampoo. Applying a small drop amount of oil to wet hair can also act as a leave-in conditioner and provides excellent conditioning in preparation for the next shampooing.

Your hair is the most fragile of all hair types. They snap & break easily. So you need more TLCs than thin hair. No chemicals. No relaxers specially! No heating styling tools. Finger comb is best or use a wide tooth comb. Do what Oprah & Michelle Obama have been, going natural, using plastic curlers to set their hair. Use oil or conditioner to keep them moisturized. Heat & chemicals are your hair's worst enemies.

The hair of many black women is very fragile and studies have demonstrated that normal brushing and combing the hair can result in breakage. Brushing your hair 100-times a day is a no-no for your hair. Only comb and brush your hair to style it. Also avoid rubber bands or other implements that can physically cut into and break the hair shaft.

Google: Hair Styling and Hair Care NOT THE SAME. 4-8-13.

She talks exactly like I preach! She's got good natural hair savvy! Oprah have been natural for 20 years. I've been for 30 years!
Example from YA member! "I saw your answer you gave to someone and it made a lot of sense. I just went natural Sept 2012 and I need advice and/or help. Having too much info can never be too much. My mother told me the same thing, African American products have harsh chemicals in themâ¦etc"

If you want your hair styled right, go to a professional. My advice is URSULA STEPHEN, who've been styling hair for the celebrities for 15 years.
Google: Rhonda Lee. Copied & pasted from her getting fired @ the KTBS station.
"I am very proud of my African-American ancestry which includes my hair. For your edification: traditionally our hair doesn't grow downward. It grows upward."
"Many Black women use strong straightening agents in order to achieve a more European grade of hair and that is their choice. However in my case I don't find it necessary."
"I'm very proud of who I am and the standard of beauty I display. As women we come in all shapes, sizes, nationalities, and levels of beauty."
"Showing little girls that being comfortable in the skin and HAIR God gave me is my contribution to society," the TV personality concluded.
Watch: Good Hair - Documentary by Chris Rock 2009. or Tyra Banks What is Good Hair. Black women spend 80% of all hair products. She's got good advice!
Michael âRahniâ Flowers, who served as Obamaâs hairstylist in Chicago for more than 20 years, knows full well the importance great hair plays in a womanâs lifeâand so does Michelle, he says. âSheâs always taken very good care of her hair,â Flowers explains. âHaving beautiful hair is such a sign of health and attractiveness, particularly for black women, because their hair tends to be very fragile, and it needs extra care. Having it look good at all times is an amazing feat in itself. âSheâs never been the kind of woman that obsessed over hair and makeup too much.â
"For many black women, the idea of wearing their hair naturally is unbearableâ, said: Award winning and author of âHalf of a Yellow Sunâ, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, newest novel âAmericanahâ that includes the detail descriptions of black women having their hair done and also to give a brief description of her own hair.

GOOGLE: The Afro Trend: A Photographer Talks Natural Hair 7-9-13. Check out Oprah's Afro on O this month.
Google: World's Longest Afro.
Google: World's longest dreadlocks.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment