feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What services should I add to my new small business?

Labels:

bill beauty and health products on GRANDPA'S BRANDS Pine Tar Shampoo 8 OZ (Health and Beauty) http://234 ...
bill beauty and health products image




JoannaM


I bought a place where I can start my own business located in a busy area with nice hotels and popular restaurants. It used to be a boutique and since i am from the fashion business i would like to keep that part but I want to add different services
For example I used to work for a Pharmacy that offered prescriptions, gifts, cards, post office, and bill payment center.
So what services could I add to this boutique to get more clientele?



Answer
Beauty and wellness products.

Many of your would-be customers are mindful of their looks. Give it to them. Health products that work inside-out plus proven beauty products are an excellent compliments to your boutique. You can get such wellness products from MLMs that admits members at certain registration fee in exchange to start-up product packages.

You can find more information of such kind of business here:

http://www.royalebusinessclub.net/index.php/rbp
https://shop-now.royalebusinessclub.net/

How much to open up your liquor business?




Lusine H


I need numbers. Figures. How much for everything, licenses, inventories, bills, ext...please do not guess. It's in Glendale, California!


Answer
I am into a part time business which allows you to create residual income.It works on Private Franchising in the dot com world concept. You can earn royal income for atleast next 3 generations. We are expanding this business as of now and would like to give you an opportunity. Let me give you some facts about the company:
Its a $6.8-billion company and holds 700 patents on their product lines
Its 50yrs old in the business
It is the number-one online retailer in the Health & Beauty category based on sales, and 22nd among all e-commerce sites, according to Internet Retailer magazineâs âTop 500 Guide.â They are present in more than 80 countries. Atleast 12000 people get into this business "EVERY DAY'.
If you think you can go that extra mile to fulfill your dreams and do small things big time, write to me at bhavneet2110@yahoo.com. Do mention your location.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment