feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What is the best skin care line for African American women?

Labels:

skin care for black women on Black Beauty Tips - Beauty Tips For Black and African American Women ...
skin care for black women image




CaRaMel Ki


I have been looking for a good skin care line for African American women but I haven't found any. I haven't tried Clean & Clear or Clearasil because Im not sure if they are for women of my tone. My main problems with my skin is dryness and discoloration. I frequently have blemishes or pimples but having a good cleanser and moisturizer to fight against that would be good as well.
correction: I have occasional breakouts and my skin is also very sensitive. I've suffer from exzema as a child.



Answer
You should try Black Opal Products or Ambi Products. I use Black Opal and it works well on problem skin; blemishes, acne,discoloration, oily and dry skin..... You can find the products in CVS, Rite-Aid, Wal- Greens and just about any grocery store..

Are black women compromising when it comes to looking for a husband or life mate?




Dove


I hear a lot of black women say they don't need a man to take care of them (and their children). Why wouldn't you want a nice gentlemen to take care of you? Why are black women standards so low? Why are you giving guys the easy way by say they don't need to help you or your children? Are they looking for a man or a BOY? Because there is a big difference.


Answer
It's because their is a shortage of decent black men and most black women don't date outside of their race. Sometimes they just have no choice especially really dark skinned black women because men black and white go after the light skinned women first.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment