feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What colour koleston do I use to lowlight Bradley bleached hair?

Labels:

07 skin care on Summer Skin Care
07 skin care image




Emma


I did my level 1 and 2 hairdressing 2 years ago and I can't remember anything my mum has asked me to lowlight my sisters hair which has been bleached and looks quite yellow I used koleston at college I understand a little bit and was wondering what I should use. I read up on it and thought maybe 5/07? Or 5/77? But obviously I can't really remember if anyone could help I would be grateful. Thanks x


Answer
Call the 1-800# found on the box of dye or email them, (to find #, go online & search the brand if you don't have the box) they're the hair color experts they can advice you best.

Playing with chemicals is not like playing with clothes, or doing a manicure, there are penalties for playing chemicals in the lab. Even hair color experts at the salon are not rocket scientists, they do a bang up dye jobs to their clients or their own hair.
Example: "My hair is right about armpit length as it is, but I've severely damaged it by bleaching it all at once. As a student of cosmetology myself, I would have to say that it was probably one of the worst mistakes I could have ever made."
Another example: ok i did my hair yesterday i DIDN'T bleach it ,but im not sure what its called but she took the color out of my hair and then dies it a blond color and my head was on fire it killed me so after that i hated my hair color so i colored it my self a darker color, it looked so ugly and it burned me again it rully hrt so after i washed it my mom checked it for me and found small spots of blood all over my top scalp like over 20 of em now im scared and don't know why its there is it from the color am i sick and something is wrong ??

Chemicals can enter the body through the skin.

Google: Teen 'feared she would die' after reaction to hair dye
The allergic reaction was caused by a well-known brand of semi-permanent hair dye Chloe used to turn her hair black for a Halloweâen party. . . . . called for beauty bosses to ban hair dye chemical PPD (para-phenylenediamine) from the shelves. 11-04-11

The chemical is not new and is present in a number of brands of dark hair colours, acting to help adhere the dye to the hair so that it doesn't wash out. Itâs made from coal tar and is used in both permanent and semi-permanent hair colours. Itâs well-known to be a cause of serious allergic reactions -- including something called contact dermatitis which can lead to rashes, blisters, and open sores.
PPD is sometimes added to black henna tattoos and that using them is not safe. Allergic reactions usually begin within two to 10 days following application. One bad reaction can lead to sensitivities to other products such as hair dye, sunblock and some types of clothing dyes. Oftentimes, it's using the product a second or third time.

Google: A 38-year old mother left in a coma after using hair dye. 11-22-11. SHE DYED HER HAIR MANY TIMES BEFORE, USING THE SAME BRAND.

Permanent black hair dye is linked to causing leukemia and lymphomas.

Google Salon Hair Dye Lawsuits. About 336,000 results (0.17 seconds) Dec. 2011
When it comes to hair care treatments, product use or visits to a salon or spa, the consumer must take responsibility to do their homework and be aware of all the risks involved.
Vanessa Minnillo Lachey: "I dated a guy once who wanted me to have blonde hair. Clearly, he was the wrong guy for me! I went to a lady who bleached my hair and it literally fell out. So, not only did I go back to my natural hair, I broke up with the guy!"

One example: MY HAIR DRESSER DYED MY HAIR GREY. I've been crying for the last 2 hours, I want to kill that bish for destroying what was amazing bleach blonde hair. AND to make things worse, she cut my extensions WAY too short.

"23 years old Rihanna is well known for changing her hairstyle and hair colour on a regular basis and it looks as though all those treatments have finally begun to take their toll on her mane and perhaps her common sense." US Showbiz 2-18-12

Sources:
Google FDA.gov & search for Hair Dye & Relaxers.
Google: Hair Dye FAQ's Are Hair Dyes Safe?

How should I braid my hair to make it grow faster?




Emiley


Ok so I have naturally straight blonde hair that's I would think is healthy because I wash it almost every other day and take pretty good care of it, but a couple months ago I cut bangs above my nose and they've grown out past my chin and I want them to grow longer before school starts (in like 2 months) I know that braiding your hair makes it grow longer because it prevents breakage, but I don't know what kind of braids... I heard that tight cornrows can damage it because they're tight and pull at the scalp but I don't really know what else would be best for helping it grow


Answer
Traction alopecia is hair loss that occurs as a result of continuous pulling of the hair. Pulling may occur from hairstyles such as tight cornrows, plaits or braids with or without extensions, weaves, ponytails or even hair rollers or curlers. Natural hairstyles can also lead to traction alopecia as well. Long heavy locks and tightly coiled twists can lead to traction alopecia. The hair loss associated with traction alopecia typically occurs at the frontal hairline, at the temples or the area of the scalp above the ears. It may also occur at the posterior hairline.

Sorry, but that's NOT growing!

Growing comes from eating.

If you've straightened your hair in the past, it may grow slowly or none at all.
Google: "Foods for Healthy Hair" http://www.foodforhealthyhair.com/ http://sg.news.yahoo.com/food-for-health⦠- or 10 Best Foods for Your Hair.
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/07/0â¦
NO MATTER which link you picked, they all suggest the same foods. Your hair may be the fastest-growing tissue in the body but, unlike the skin, it cannot repair itself. That is why getting the right balance of vitamins and proteins is imperative. Don't expect to look like you've stepped out of a hair commercial the day after you've changed your diet. It is likely to take at least three months before you actually see tangible results. Hair is dead, but hair also has electrical energy; the negative charge of damaged hair can lead to flyways and unruly hair.

Growing healthy hair doesn't come from a bottle or pills and hair products do not speed hair growth. Any hair oil, is another form to keep hair moisturized, nothing more. If you're in HS, your hair & nails should be growing normally, and as healthily as possible, since you're eating healthy foods. But when hair isn't growing as fast, it's because they've been tampered with: chemicals, hair straightening, etc. . .

"You find people oiling hair every single day, the hair sweats and it doesnât get washed. What do you think happens? It goes limp and becomes thin because it is not breathing,â Shamillah Mohammed, a hairstylist at SUQA, says.

5 Hair MYTHS - BUSTED
http://www.gilmermirror.com/view/full_stâ¦

âOld wivesâ tales and ineffective products that claim to treat or rehabilitate hair often have a placebo effect because people want them to work,â says Davis-Sivasothy, author of âHair Care Rehab,â (www.haircarerehab.com). âBut many of these ideas and products actually do the opposite of whatâs intended, and they delay the user from seeking out real solutions.â
Davis-Sivasothy debunks the following common hair-care myths:
â¢Â Myth: Thereâs a magic pill (or oil, serum or balm) to grow our hair faster, stronger or thicker. Unfortunately, no. Hair growth is genetically predetermined and controlled by our hormones. Unless the magic pill affects our genes or hormones, thereâs no hope that it might make our hair grow. (This includes prenatal vitamins. Credit the upsurge in hormone levels during pregnancy for those vibrant tresses!) Basic vitamin supplements can offer slight improvements in hair quality, but only if our body truly lacks the particular vitamin or mineral being taken.

Best answer comes from people with Avatars, showing their healthy shiny, soft, silky, smooth hair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment