feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How do you get your name printed on a certificate that doesn't have your name on it?

Labels:

skin care eminence on By the Sea Day Spa | Eminence Skin Care Spa Services and Pricing
skin care eminence image




Life and t


I've received a certificate for completing
"Eminence Organic Skin Care Training Program"
and It doesn't have my name on it, its blank.
It says
"Officially certification is hereby granted to..."

Empty space

"To certify that they have successful completed
The Eminence Skin Care Training Program"

How do I get my name printed on that empty space?
what type of store does that? I live in san diego, california by the way.



Answer
prolly any print store can do it
they may/should question why they have to do it as to it being done already
you could even pick up some transferable lettering and do it your self

~~~

What are your favourite Eminence skin care products?




Maria


I'm looking into purchasing from Eminence for the first time and I was just wondering what are your favourite products from there and why :)


Answer
the probiotic face cleanser!!!! it works miracles on acne! it's so worth the money




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment