feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What is the best anti-aging skin care product for wrinkles?

Labels:

skin care 99 on Skin Care
skin care 99 image




edenvamp


I have tried many skin care lines and products. I am looking for ladies opinions for over 40 skin care to treat wrinkles, age spots and puffy under eyes.


Answer
try Ziaja PhytoAktiv creams. I currently use PhytoAktiv Eye Cream for Delicate Skin because I have puffy eyes. It works on me. The site says $17.99 but I got mine for only $3.

try Lancôme Absolue Absolute Replenishing Cream SPF 15. its a bit pricey but it works almost instantly and immediately you'll look younger with a better complexion, also it has SPF. Check out other anti aging products from the site below.

How do you properly care for your skin?




|anonymous


I hear all the time about how important good skin care is but I don't know how to do so. I'm young now and I'd like to properly care for my skin so that I don't end up with horrendous wrinkles and such. Thanks.


Answer
The best way to keep your skin healthy is to be careful in the sun.

Limit time in the sun. Try to stay out of the sun between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. This is when the sunâs rays are strongest. Donât be fooled by cloudy skies. The sunâs rays can pass through clouds. You can also get sunburned if you are in water, so be careful when you are in a pool, lake, or the ocean.

Use sunscreen. Look for a sunscreen with an SPF (sun protection factor) number of 15 or higher. Itâs best to choose sunscreens with âbroad spectrumâ on the label. âWater resistantâ sunscreen stays on your skin even if you get wet or sweat a lot, but it isnât waterproof and needs to be put on about every 2 hours.

Wear protective clothing. A hat with a wide brim can shade your neck, ears, eyes, and head. Look for sunglasses that block 99 to 100 percent of the sunâs rays. If you have to be in the sun, wear loose, lightweight, long-sleeved shirts and long pants or long skirts.

Avoid tanning. Donât use sunlamps or tanning beds. Tanning pills are not approved by the FDA and might not be safe.

Your skin may change with age. But remember, there are things you can do to help. Check your skin often. If you find any changes that worry you, see your doctor.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment