feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What careers involve beauty and medicine?

Labels:

skin care careers on care of your babys skin is one of the innumerable important jobs ...
skin care careers image




Allie.


As a junior, I'd like to explore any careers that deal with beauty such as skin care, massages, etc. but at the same time have a medical field "feel" to it because I want to continue learning about medicine. If there's anyway possible that it could take eight years or less to become certified or licensed. Detailed information would be gladly appreciated.

P.s ~ If there's any careers that are interesting in the body wellness area such as spas please let me know it's description, what makes it different from other jobs, education required, etc.

Please and Thank you!



Answer
As you wanted to start carrier in skin care and massages as per my opinion you should open a spa and it will be the best for starting your career.

How to get a career in creating and researching skin care?




Bella Bia


I always loved the skin and I want to know if there are any jobs out there that I can pursue that work in like labs for like Clinique or big name skin care companies making and researching skin care product?


Answer
Well, I don't have an educated answer for you I would guess that the people who develop skin care products are chemists.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment