feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

cosmetics packaging locate in Miami area please help?

Labels:

skin care 777 on Skin Care
skin care 777 image




maria


Hello everyone I was wondering if someone could help me out I'm looking for a company that sells cosmetics packaging for a skin care line I'm looking for jars and pumps etc in 2oz, .5oz etc if someone know something about this please let me know thanks a bunch


Answer
I knew about Tropical Paper Box but when I checked they were out of business. Web Site had a link to the full service printer below. The other is Gift Box Corporation of America. They had a showroom in the Miami Merchandise Mart but it appears no longer.
The Mart at 777 NW 72 Avenue could have a tenant you need.

How to use OB Tampons?




Alexis


Um so this question is a little bit awkward..But basically I'm 16 and still haven't started using tampons, mostly because of my fear of TSS. Anyways, I decided to get over my fear and start using tampons. Well all I have is this box of OB regular tampons, and they looked really small so I figured I wouldn't have a problem.Yesterday my flow was light and I tried a couple of times but there wasn't enough blood (sorry for the tmi) so I stopped because I'm a virgin and I didn't want to hurt myself. Then today my flow was way heavier so I tried again. And it worked..kind of. Well as you know OB tampons don't have applicators. I managed to get it in to the point where I couldn't see it anymore except for the bottom and the string, but I could still feel it so I kept pushing but it wouldn't go any further! I was scared that something was blocking it. At first I thought it was my hymen but uh isn't that at the very entrance? Anyways I kept trying eventually I took it out and the damn thing had already expanded to the size of like two thumbs pressed together! I was like no wonder I couldn't get it in any further! Well then I took a shower and then tried again and this time it was drier because the other tampon had already absorbed like everything, and it went in okay but I didn't push it all the way because it really hurt and felt like it was rubbing against dry skin. It was already expanding too! I've stopped trying for today because I'm obviously not getting these tampons in and I'm sore now. Can someone help me? How do you get it in without it expanding all the way?? These are the only tampons I have. :( Should I buy the types with plastic applicators so that its impossible for it to expand before I get it fully in? Please help me, I really want to use tampons.


Answer
Non-applicator are best - they're simpler, have rounder tips, give better control by allowing you to feel for resistance to guide into place, and applicators often don't insert high enough - applicators are made purely to limit genital contact, not for ease of use. It's good to use non-applicator too because it means less bulk for you to carry around and less plastic to add to landfills.

Use cotton tampons like Cottons, Natracare, Maxim, and Seventh Generation - avoid rayon tampons like O.B, Tampax, Playtex, and Kotex as they're rougher and more drying so can cause more irritation plus pose higher TSS risk, also they're bleached and chemically treated that can cause allergic reaction plus they contain dioxin. Higher absorbency also means more dryness and irritation.

You need to insert the tampon higher.
You shouldn't be able to see the bottom of the tampon or feel it as you move about, chances are either you were inserting at the wrong angle or not relaxed enough. If inserting at the wrong angle you would essentially be pushing the tampon into the back vaginal wall so it would go no further and potentially hurt you - insert towards the small of your back and feel for resistance, if the tampon won't go any further try taking a deep relaxing breath and try a slightly different angle. Relaxing is important as your vagina is a muscular tube so when you're tense your vaginal muscles tense causing walls to clench together - think of it like a tightly gripped fist verses a relaxed fist.

Tips:
- Use non-applicator cotton tampons.
- Use lowest absorbency during heaviest flow.
- Check instructions, even if you think you know it already.
- Lubricate your vagina and tampon with KY jelly or olive oil.
- Masturbate; when aroused vagina relaxes, lubricates, and opens.
- Feel for resistance so you can guide the tampon past vaginal walls.
- Try inserting your finger to get used to the sensation of penetration.
- Try laying down and looking at your vulva with a mirror while inserting.
- Try different positions to find one more comfortable for you.
- Aim towards the small of your back, not straight up.
- Practice relaxing and tensing your PC muscles.

Remember to follow precautions;
- Change every 4-6 hours.
- Avoid rayon tampons.
- Always use lowest absorbency.
- Don't use before your period
- Don't use with light flow.
- Don't use overnight.
- Don't use with an infection.
- Alternate with pads whenever possible.
- Wash hands before use.
- Keep tampons clean and dry.
- Learn about TSS, infections and dioxin.

You ARE Loved (TSS information) - http://www.you-are-loved.org
Cumulative Exposure And Feminine Care Products - http://safecosmetics.org/article.php?id=777

Consider menstrual cups or softcups.
Cups are internal like tampons but safer and more hygienic so pose no health risks - no TSS, vaginal infections, increased bleeding, increased cramps, irritation, allergic reaction or dioxin. As cups are safer they can be worn for 12 hours, with any flow, overnight, before your period, and no need to alternate with pads - thus no need to use pads at all. Menstrual cups also don't leak like tampons.

What Are Menstrual Cups? - http://www.scarleteen.com/article/body/what_are_menstrual_cups




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment