feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What would you most like to know about skin care?

Labels:

skin care questions on Mr. Punch's Victorian Era: An Illustrated Chronicle of the Reign of ...
skin care questions image




adeleb


I need some help for a skin care presentation. I really want to give my audience valuable information. Please help by telling me what your biggest question concerning skin care is?


Answer
Skin care presentations! My favorite! I think that the most common concerns include ingredients (are they natural, botanical, harmful, etc.) and benefits (what types of benefits will they see from using the products). You might also want to include proper skin care regimens such as wash, toner, serum, moisturizer, eye cream along with the proper ways to use them. For example, when applying skin care products to your face, you want to go in the way of your facial muscles (up and out on your cheeks, across on your forehead, and up and down in your nose, upper lip, and chin so as to not pull and tug at the sensitive skin on your face). Also, when applying eye creme, it's important to use the ring fingers because they apply the least amount of pressure. I always suggest to start from the outer corner of the eye and dab inwards. You might also want to include information on exfoliating. For example, how many times a week should someone exfoliate their skin? 2-3 times max! Anything more might cause irritation and dryness. What types of products are most beneficial for people with skin conditions, acne, t-zone, dry, oily? There are different skin care regimens for different skin types. Did you know that it's best to use a white washcloth when you wash your face? Why? Because there are no dyes in them! Dyes can cause irritation. These types of things are important for people to know and are actually very beneficial when giving a presentation. If you would like to learn more or had any questions, I'm happy to help. Good luck.

How can I launch a homemade skin care line?




HelpPlease


I have an idea for a skin care line, and I've heard of others doing very well after starting small. So, what steps do I take to actually do this?

Where are the recipes?
Also, what if I want to use specific active ingredients (e.g., alpha hydroxy or salicylic acid)? How do I get those? What government oversight will I be subject to? FDA? FTC?

Should I consult with a dermatologist and/or aesthetician first? If so, how do I find a good one, and what questions do I need to ask them?

Any tips for getting it into stores?
What else do I need to know?

I know I ask a lot, but I'm excited about my idea. I just don't have the know-how to make it happen. I appreciate any and all constructive advice.



Answer
hey i also wanna launch my own skin care line in future but im going to university to do a course in it...im sorry i cant help u with all ur asking but iv got this neat site which tell u about ingredients used in cosmetics...

http://www.cosmeticsciencetechnology.com/ingredients.php

i think u should visit a dermotologist to guide u.ask about ingredients and how to manufacture in your home,what apparatus u need saftey,how much etc...

u could either start up from home or open a small lil shop of ur own if..u could also go and suggest your products to the shop and see how things go...

i really wish i could help u more...

maybe u could do a small course involving cosmetic science...

i really wish u the best of luck

=)

http://www.specialchem4cosmetics.com/formulations/guides/index.aspx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment