feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What is the difference between beauty and health?

Labels:

beauty and health on braid hairstyles, health beauty tips
beauty and health image




candyheart


What is the difference between beauty and health? Also, can you possibly say how this may relate to disability.


Answer
Health is beauty!

what is a good fashion beauty health magazine for females 18-25 years old?




Ninja_prin


I'm a female starting college this fall and can't find a good magazine I want one that has fashion and beauty tips and health advice. The ones I see are for younger like 12-17 and then other ones I read are for 25-40 years old.

So what is a good or some good magazines for someone my age?



Answer
Glamour and Allure are the best I'm 23 and I subscribe to both.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment