feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What is the best skin care product?

Labels:

skin care over 40 on  ...
skin care over 40 image




Sam.


I have oily skin and want to find a skin care product to fix that. Suggestions? I am willing to pay up to $40


Answer
pears face wash which is for oily skin purpose

What's the best face cream for skin beginning to show age?




Prize45


Serious answers only please -- am beginning to show my age -- mid 40's. I have combination skin, but beginning to show my age around my eyes and forehead. What's the best skin care line for me that would include firming qualities?


Answer
I am in my late 40s and for the past 2 years i have been using the Dior Capture R60/80 ultimate wrinkle cream.The condition of my skin has improved so much i cant believe it.This product is pretty pricey £30/35 but well worth the expense.If you go to the Dior counter of your local department store they will be happy to give you samples of there products for you to try.
I hope that this advice helps you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment