feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What kind of licensing do I need To Make and Sell Home Made Soaps?

Labels:

skin care manufacturers on skin treatment device, skin treatment device Manufacturers in LuLuSoSo
skin care manufacturers image




Christina


What kind of licensing do I need To Make and Sell Home Made Soaps?
I am starting my own natural baby skin care line and am wondering if someone can help me out with what I need to do as far as licenses, Patents?, etc to make sure I am doing everything legal and no one copies my brand.
0 seconds ago - 4 days left to answer.



Answer
send your recipe to a lawyer with a SASE and have him/her send it back to you.....file for a patent thru the U.S. patent office...find a manufacturer to make your product..until then, you could test sell it at flea markets and have a results paper for the ppl to fill out...if it sells then, go to various stores and try to have them put some on their shelves......and good luck

How to come out w/ my own skin care line?




Guillermo


I'm about to go to an institute for aesthetics and I wanted to know of any ideas of any of you guys knowing how it would be possible to come out & develop my own private labeled anti-aging skin care line? I know what I would somewhat like to have in my own products & moisturizers, but how to go about doing so is the most difficult part of it of all. I would love to see my very own skin care products sold in stores.


Answer
Contact www.alternativebeauty.com - they are a private label skin care and hair care manufacturer. You can design your own labels or "screens", select the products you want to use. I believe they make 200+ products. You should be able to find something in the anti-aging area - for women or me.

Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment