feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What is going to happen when officers in AZ start asking white people for proof they are Americans?

Labels:

skin care cop on Makeup+tips
skin care cop image




Mr. Wolf


Not all illegal immigrants have brown skin and the law does not state they can only check people with brown skin. It can be and will be twisted for probable cause to ID anybody. I know that because I would use it myself and dare my department to write me up because the suspect was white or black for that matter.


Answer
Conservatives went NUTS when the government wanted to regulate health insurance. They don't seem to care at all that the cops are now going to be able to demand proof of citizenship from anyone they see. What are they even pretending to conserve?

Conservatives used to be against forcing Americans to show their "papers." What happened to you people? When did you forget our rights and freedoms?

How do you feel about the issue of the Harvard teacher and the police officer?




jkb :) :(


I won't explain the whole story, so look it up if you don't know, but do you think it is racism, a misunderstanding, or a good arrest on the cop's part? I think that the cop should have arrested him, because the professor admitted to shouting things like " you'll regret this!" and "This isn't the last of me that you will see!" and i consider that threats torwards an officer.....and he was arrested for disorderly conduct..what do you think?


Answer
Typical black guy. That's what I think. If he would have just let the cops leave he never would have gotten arrested. THEY WERE ON THEIR WAY OUT. But no, he had to pull the race card and make it a black man thing. And for those who say the cops never should have entered the home, they're wrong. When cops receive a burglary call, they have every right to enter the premises until they are satisfied there isn't a burglary going on. Think about it. What if he really WAS a burglar? He said "I'm going to get my IDs", but the cops don't know that! He might be going to get a gun, or going to run out the back door. The cop followed him in as a precaution.

The cops did everything right, and have no reason to apologize. The black guy needs to apologize for being such a retard. But I guess he got what he wanted, PR and a beer with his Messiah.

@ Chickie: BS they had no right to arrest him. It's not their fault he's a hot head and kept at it. I don't care if he had a flight from China. Disorderly Conduct is an offense. And yes, the cops were probably sick of hearing him rant about the color of his skin, so they arrested him. But don't say they had no right, he was acting disorderly. The thing that I think is hilarious is that he was mad for being bothered so early in the morning, but then proceeded to make a HUGE scene, which most likely woke all of his neighbors who had to work the next day. So he didn't really think about anyone but himself. If it were me, I would have said, "Thanks for looking out for me guys" and let the cops leave. But black people are so ridiculous anymore, that if you do ANYTHING to them, they pull the race card. By the way, I'm not a racist, but clearly this black guy is. Youtube some of his speeches if you don't believe me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment