feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What is the best skin care advice?

Labels:

skin care home remedies on natural home remedies to treat acne Natural Home Remedies to Treat ...
skin care home remedies image




andreashan


What is the BEST skin care advice that you've ever received to clear up acne? The best products, the best home remedies, the best daily activities, I want to know them all! Thanks so much to everybody in advance.


Answer
Besides washing your face morning and night (no sleeping in make-up!), toning, and moisturizing, the best advice I had was to see a dermatologist. I was given a prescription that cleared up my skin problems (acne during pregnancy) like a charm.

The best "trick" I ever heard of was for a spot treatment. Pure tea tree oil applied with a cotton swab. Hold it on the blemish until it starts to feel cold (a good 60 seconds). If you do this at night, it will dry up by morning, but the bump might still be there. Careful though, this can be very drying. Only apply it to the blemish.

Do you have any secrets on home beauty tips ?

Q. I recently have been trying out new home remedies for makeup and skin care! I love it and was wondering what else I could try! For example I made a facial scrub with honey oatmeal and sugar and it worked wonders!


Answer
Use lemon juice to moisturize and get rid of freckles and acne. It works! Just slice the lemons in small slices and leave them on your cheeks and forehead for at least 20 minutes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment