feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How to lose butt and thigh fat in a month?

Labels:

skin care 45 years old on ... light eruption, Skin conditions resulting from physical factors
skin care 45 years old image




Megan


Hi :) so I've noticed the last 2 years or so my butt and thighs have gotten slightly bigger. I know that big butts are supposed to be 'sexy' but really I don't care what anyone else thinks, I just want to be comfortable in my own skin. So I'm looking for a way to lose that excess weight, especially since school's out and it's beginning to feel like bikini weather. I swim once a week for 45 minutes (lessons), I play basketball with my school (so at the moment I'm not playing since school's out for summer) and I've started jogging/running for 30 mins to a hour this past week. Obviously I'm not expecting to see results after a week, but I'd be hoping to see results after a month. Please keep in mind I'm a 15 year old girl. I have started to eat less sweets and am trying to cut out more carbs, but I don't want to tell my parents coz they'd just tell me not to be silly and that I'm beautiful just the way I am (all parents have to say that!) so I don't want any major diet changes that they'd cop on to. So any advice you have on losing that butt and thigh fat as quick as possible would be great :) thanks in advance!


Answer
I've been trying to do the same thing and the things that have worked for me or atleast helped are

-Lunges (I do about 30 but you can move up if you want to see faster progress)
-Squats (I do about 30 but you can move up if you want to see faster progress)
- Leg Highs (Its a yoga pose - 90 secs)
-Bend Knees (Its a yoga pose - 90 secs)
-Knee Circles

They hurt and take a lot of time to get use to but they really help. My thighs already are beginning to become more firm and they're starting to tone. Good luck! xx :)

What is the best diet for losing belly fat for a 15 year old guy?




confused


Hi! I am a 15 year old guy who is relatively thin but have quite a bit of belly fat. I would like to lose it by the beginning of school (5 weeks). I work out (15 minutes of running (Good heart rate) + arm workouts) daily. I would really like to know what the best diet is for doing this. Thanks!
will the south beach diet work?

and I read that spot reduction is impossible so doing crunches doesnt help losing the belly fat, all it does is build up the muscle underneath



Answer
Homeopathic Treatment for Excessive Fat and Weight :-
PHYTOLACCA BERRY's Mother Tincture is perhaps the safest and sure fire way of loosing excessive fat around abdomen. With Phytolacca Berry once you loose the excessive fat and weight you don't get it back because you body takes care of itself after that and keeps you from gathering up excessive fat. It is prescribed after having a baby too, to get the tummy to loose its flab and to make it flatter and tighter. And after loosing weight with this you don't get flabby it tightens up the flab and skin along with helping your body to shed the excessive accumulation of fat around the girth
The dosage is 15 to 20 drops of the tincture in half a cup of hot water thrice a day half hour before or after meals.
Avoid Chocolates, Coffee, Mints, Red Meat and Carbonated and Alcoholic drinks while taking Homeopathic Medicines. You have to take it for at least 30 to 45 days after that you start to feel the results.
To the best of my knowledge its the safest and the most sure fire way of loosing fat and weight and keeping it of for keeps. Excellent remedy for Obese people who cant seem to shed weight despite trying.
Homeopathic Remedies can be found at all Major Herbal Stores or could be bought on line, In most of the world Homeopathic remedies are quite cheap and easy to find and they do not need a prescription.
Take care and God Bless !

P.S
Regular active exercise is advised with all weight loosing medicines and remedies :-) Take care




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment