feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

I am scared to talk to girls, what can I do?

Labels:

skin care 27 year old female on ... Year 1817: John Johnson (Lieut. Col.): 9781173381387: Amazon.com
skin care 27 year old female image




answer


Im just scared of them and im scared of rejection. I dont have any friends. Male or female. I always create imaginary friends. I am 27 years old and never had my first kiss.


Answer
It's a skill like any other. Imagine learning to ride a bike..you fall off and skin your knee..whatever...it hurts.... you keep doing it..pretty soon you and pop wheelies and do the no hands thing and what not.
Sounds silly but really it's no different. Every time you get rejected it gets a little easier (lol) until you're just all over the place makin friends and enemies and getting some action and rejection. Just do it dude.. who cares. I'm retarded, half the crap I say is bs or wrong when I talk to girls... if they call me on it I laugh and talk to a different one. I have the worst conversational skills ever (I could never talk as coherently as I'm typing here) but as long as you come across confident it doesnt really matter.

I am bored with my life why is it so hard for a good girl to find a good man?




lilangel


I am a 28 year attractive old female from Louisiana, I have a job take care of myself, keep myself up, so why is it so hard to find a man. I have my own car, my own, money, my own place to stay. I have everything in life that I want and need except a man. I think that there is a shortage of men and that some men just dont want a good woman. I am african american(BLACK), but I am not racist. I just want to know what seems to be the problems with men. No dumb answers serious inquires. What is happening to the men in america, where are the good men.


Answer
Believe me you are not the only one that thinks so. I am 27 and live in SOUTH AFRICA and it seems all the good men are either taken or just simply not available. Its a world problem not only in america. My advice to myself and you is to not worry about it and im sure that somewhere there is decent, honest and respecful men that are looking for good women.

You will find your ideal match and if you do not dont despair as one must be comfortable in your own skin and dont be afraid to be alone if you dont find what you are looking for!!!!

Do not settle for second best!!!! Goodluck and dont worry too much....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment