feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How important is it for you to be physically attractive?

Labels:

perfect health and beauty 4 all on Reports From Committees Of The House Of Commons Which Have Been ...
perfect health and beauty 4 all image




M&M


First off, do you consider yourself attractive? And if you do, would it be a huge issue if something happened where you are not attractive anymore, for example you got a skin disease (not life threatening) and are not attractive anymore?


Answer
If I was to rate myself out of 10 (1 being ugly 5 being average 10 being megan-fox-hot) I would rate myself about a 6-7. Much of this is self confidence, because I feel I am a 6-7, people feel I'm a 6-7. If i feel like a 4, people will think of me as a four. Personally, I find Beauty beyond the skin. Also, for me, the perfect partner would see me as beautiful, no matter if I am ugly are not. physical attractiveness is also projected through other things like confidence or personality. ex) if I have good confidence and personality, more people will find my physically attractive than if i had a bad personality/confidence and looked the same. If something happened to me, I would be more concerned for my health, than beauty.

What are the best steps to platinum blonde hair at home?




herfern22


I am a artist/student without much money, and so I can't go the professional route. Naturally, I have light brown/ honey blonde hair, but I have had it professionally and unprofessionally lightened and darkened many times over the past few years. It is now medium to dark blonde. It is already mildly damaged. I would like it to be platinum. Any suggestions? Colorwise? Healthwise?


Answer
Hey Lady,
I just went way blond. I Started with slightly damaged brown and black hair, and now my hair is a whitish lemon and quite manageable and healthy. I processed it 4 times (on the cheap) in a period of 1.5 months using Clairol 7th stage powder bleach with the 7th stage double drabbing activator and 40 volume developer. If your hair is already a bit blond, I'd recommend a 20 or 30 (at the highest) developer.
The Secret Recipe (per process)
3 packets Clairol 7th stage lightning powdered bleach ($.99 ea, at beauty supply stores);
1 bottle Clairol 7th stage double drabbing (MUST BE DOUBLE DRABBING TO ACHIEVE WHITE BLONDIE) activator (around $4);
20 or 30 volume developer (a 5 oz bottle costs around $2.50 and you will need about 4 oz. per process)(always have a few extra oz on hand)

Mix those items into a consistency similar to that of ketchup. To stop the burn you can add 1 (ONLY ONE< MORE WILL WRECK THE FORMULA) packet of Sweet n Low. No one knows why it works but it does. They also sell a product for that purpose at beauty supply store for around $0.55. You can pretty much apply the bleach whatever way works for you, though try to avoid too much skin contact, apply to the back of your head first, and NEVER EVER use a scrubbbing or scratching motion when trying to achieve all over coverage.

THE SECRET TO PERFECT ALL OVER BLONDE:
After applying the bleach, work about 2 oz of left over toner into your hair to keep it moist. IF THE BLEACH DRYS OR COMES INTO CONTACT WITH WATER THE BLEACHING ACTION WILL STOP AND YOU WILL BE LEFT WITH TOXIC MUSH FOR HAIR.

Rinse with cold water after about 45 min. to one hour, shampoo with about half the amount of shampoo you usually use, and condition with a reconstructing conditioner (EVEN IF YOU ARE GOING TO PROCESS AGAIN, DO THIS STEP AND BLOW DRY YOUR HAIR ON LOW HEAT, HIGH AIR UNTILL BONE DRY.)

YOU WILL EXPERIENCE SOME BREAKAGE. DOn't panic, just routinely rince your hair with apple cider vinegar. To also preserve the health of your hair adn make it more manageble, work a small amount of your daily conditioner into hair before styling.

good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment