feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What is the Best skin care routine for me?

Labels:

skin care tips on ... com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/skin-care-tips-1-beauty-300x350.jpg
skin care tips image




Erin


Does anyone have any skin care tips for a teenager. My skin is pretty clear, but when I get zits they hurt. I'm a female with oily skin when it's hot and dry skin when cold


Answer
I've got the perfect quiz for you. Take it, and it will tell you your perfect skin routine.

What are some quick beauty tips for a last minute wedding I need to attend this weekend?




Sonia Vier


Specifically any skin care tips, legs (in case I wear a short dress, tricks to make them look more toned and whatnot)


Answer
Certain yoga moves can make your legs look firmer quickly just by doing them the night or morning before. Skin care tips, it depends on what type of skin you have oily, combination, sensitive, dry and if you have acne or not.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment