feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Which is more important for skin? The health or the skin care product?

Labels:

skin care institute on The SKIN & PERMANENT MAKEUP Institute - 4961 NW Loop 410 San Antonio ...
skin care institute image




Lucy


I'm young and have been struggling withacne for a few years now and I am very healthy for the most part and do everything I can to avoid breakouts ect. There has always been the decision of what skincare products, out of the very many out there, to use. Also, if you should use Omer and when to use moisturizer. What are the main things in keeping healthy acne free skin? And what is
more important, the excercising and diet, or what brands of skin care you use? Thanks I'm curious of peoples opinions.



Answer
The two really go hand in hand. Staying healthy and stress free will reduce breakouts from those causes. Making sure to drink enough water will keep the skin naturally hydrated. Getting enough rest will give the skin time to heal itself.

Products are a different story. There is a LOT out there and what works for you, might not work for anyone else. But the basics are these two products: Cleanser and Moisturizer with SPF.

The cleanser will keep your oil production down and take off the grime for the day. What cleanser you use is up to you. For sensitive skin, I normally recommend one of two face washes. Cetaphil is great for sensitive skin when you don't have much to spend. It'll do the basics of cleansing, which is really all you need. If you have more to spend, I'd suggest Somme Institute. It's an incredibly gentle. non-foaming cleanser that has vitamins in it. It smells great and it's the one I use.

For acne prone skin, I like Noxema. It gives a good tingly sensation and has a low amount of salcylic acid to clear up problem skin.

As for a moisturizer, it again depends on your skin type. Moisturizers will help keep the skin hydrated and will in turn help reduce the production of oil. I would go with Cetaphil or Boots if you have normal skin. If you're slightly dry, then you can do the moisturizer morning and night.

If you have very dry skin, I would get an additional hydration mask (I suggest any vitamin mask.. my favorite was just pulled off the market :( ) and up your daily water intake. Do know, that a lot of times if your skin seems like it's oily, it's actually dry and the skin is overcompensating by creating all the oil.

Other products you should think about are scrubs, toners, and sunblock. A scrub will help take off that extra build up on the skin which will help keep pores clean. Toners help minimize the size of the pores and tighten the skin. Sunblock is a must have, as it will keep the skin healthy and help prevent premature aging.

It's a lot of information, definitely, but it helps to know what you're buying and why you're buying it. If you've found a product that works for you, use it! As long as you're happy with the way your skin looks, then it's doing it's job. If you're not happy, it's time to make a switch.

How to come out w/ my own skin care line?




Guillermo


I'm about to go to an institute for aesthetics and I wanted to know of any ideas of any of you guys knowing how it would be possible to come out & develop my own private labeled anti-aging skin care line? I know what I would somewhat like to have in my own products & moisturizers, but how to go about doing so is the most difficult part of it of all. I would love to see my very own skin care products sold in stores.


Answer
Contact www.alternativebeauty.com - they are a private label skin care and hair care manufacturer. You can design your own labels or "screens", select the products you want to use. I believe they make 200+ products. You should be able to find something in the anti-aging area - for women or me.

Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment