feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How can I fight the effects that caffeine has on my skin?

Labels:

skin care jobs on Key To The Exercises Adapted To Murray's English Grammar: Calculated ...
skin care jobs image




Katie


I have read that caffeine is the worst thing for your skin. Problem is, I work a full time job and take classes at night. I know this sounds bad, but I pretty much depend on the stuff to keep me going. I was wondering if their were any skin-care products on the market right now that help combat the effects of caffeine on your skin? Thanks.


Answer
1] limit caffeine to two to three a day
2] drink 1/2 gallon water a day
3] take a good multivitamin with minerals
4] avoid fried, fast, and junk food - even diet junk food
5] follow a good skin care regimen ; wash, tone, sunscreen in AM; wash, tone, moisturize at night
6] exfoliate two to three times a week

Is it rude not to purchase products in a free skin care application?




Ezgi


A famous skin care brand has a free application near me and I am wondering if it is rude to go take the service and not to buy anything?


Answer
Not rude, but it's kind of disappointing for the makeup artist/applicator because s(he) is expecting you to be a consumer. That is why it's recommended you leave a tip if you don't have enough money to buy the products. Tip like you're in a restaurant for a single small meal, then thank her/him for the good job, ask a couple samples to test a bit more by yourself and say you're looking forward to buy the products within a few days if your skin goes well with them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment