feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What's a good skin care routine to achieve smooth, healthy, and flawless skin?

Labels:

skin care for teens on Skin Care For Teens - Indian Makeup, Beauty and Fashion Blog
skin care for teens image




g


I have couple blackheads here and there, along with some whiteheads. My skin type is a combination of dry, and oily. I'm tired of having acne, it's so frustrating to deal with. My confidence level has dropped down a lot. I need help. So, what's a good skin care routine to achieve smooth, healthy, and flawless skin?

Thanks for answering!
I'm 13 by the way.



Answer
**I had a hypersensitive, fair skin in my early teens. My skin was dry and severely flaking, had severe sun damage, discolorations, blotches, large pores, many blackheads and whiteheads, pimples and scars. I found cause was mainly harsh soaps and also shampoos that gave me severe flaking scalp and harmed facial skin. I switched to hair and face washing with a mild natural bar soap with no additives, no colorings, no fragrances and healing started. Healing was very much hastened by vigorous massaging with essential oils. To do vigorously first tighten face by opening mouth 3/4" and pulling lips firmly back against teeth. Do a forward and back massage with tips and front and sides of fingers and palms, depending where on face applying. Circular massage is not effective. Gradually build up to vigorous as skin has to adjust. Initially face and hands may ache but also quickly adjust. If do a daily 30 min massage(can be in two or more sessions) you will get dramatic results. In first few days blackheads, whiteheads and pores will vanish or greatly diminish. Skin will quickly become smoother, softer, tighter and look and feel revitalized and develop a healthy glow. Keep it up and It will become totally blemish free. Oils are perfect moisturizers so do not remove. Lightly wash off excess with water and dab dry with tissues.
Treatment also cured skin hyper sensitivity.
We are always being told that high spf sunscreens are bad for skin. After massaging with oil, apply sunscreen on top of oil. The oil acts as a barrier. Surprisingly it is equally if not more effective. I often spend many hours a day in blistering Mexican sun with just one application of spf 15 and never burn.
OILS: I had great results with olive. Best for some acne prone skins are lavender, rosewood, bergamot. They do not clog, cause breakouts and they lessen skin's production of oils. They are strong and need diluting 25/75 or 50/50 with grapeseed, almond or olive oil.
Many have benefited on Answers from treatment. Here is a report from one of them.

wannabeblue28: "Hi Mukunda M. I have just been rubbing my face and neck with the ridges of my fingers and hands. It has made a HUGE difference in my complexion after just one night. ...... my skin looks so much tighter and i no longer have bags under my eyes! Thank you so much for your post, I have been suffering with acne and under-eye circles since i was young."

SOURCE(S): 20 + years research, experimentation - safe natural treatments/cures for skin conditions, skin enhancement and anti aging/rejuvenation treatments
.

Does anyone know any good skin care for men that keeps the face refreshed, clean, and soft?




bigboidran


I have oily skin and was wondering if anyone knew any skin care out there that could keep my face looking clean and keep my skin looking nice. I am talking about some of the more expensive brands out there. (not stuff you can find at wal-mart)


Answer
It's not specifically for guys but, try Mary-Kay teen face cleaner: Velocity.
'Works like a charm for me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment