feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

spa skin care items?

Labels:




sleepy_grr


I'm having a spa party, and I'd like to purchase some inexpensive skin care items for hands, feet and face. I asked this question before, but I wasn't clear about what I wanted... people mainly gave me tips about makeup. I'm mainly looking for skin care products. Here are the ideas I have so far:

* St. Ives apricot scrub
* St. Ives clay mask
* Cetaphyl cleanser
* epsom salts for the feet
* lavender oil for the foot bath

These are all pretty reasonably priced. Can anyone think of other inexpensive spa items? Again, just skin care related.
Thank you for all the advice so far. Side note: this is being held in another city, so it's not practical for me to make my own products. If it was at my house, I probably would do that, but in this case I really need to purchase ready-made items instead, preferably inexpensive drug store items.
I also don't want to hire a company to host the spa party. The idea here is to keep it simple and save MONEY. Thanks.



Answer
Find a Arbonne consultant in your area at www.arbonne.com
They will host a spa party for you, supply the products and usually have some freebies to give away. Yes, there will be a sales pitch but most are short (less than 10 minutes). The consultant will tailor the party to what you want, and its a great way to try botanically based products. Also it will not cost you a dime in products!

skin care- help!?




prava


I read an article re: sun damage and it mentioned some of the products you can use. I want to know if I can get all of them in one product? Or do I have to buy several diff. ones. For example- they listed recommendations for whats the best sunscreen, antioxidants, glycolic acid, retinoids, night repair...so I dont know if I have to buy a product that has all of them, or 2 products or buy products with each thing listed individually. Im mainly looking for a great moisturizer/sunscreen that will make my skin look great- not age me.


Answer
Over the counter products don't really have enough concentrated levels of these helpful ingredients to make a huge difference. If you really want products that will make a difference, consult with your dermatologist. Most of this stuff is marketing hype in which they are trying to get you to spend loads of money on loads of products that really don't make a difference. Retin A from your dermatologist will make an impact, as it is the prescription strength that can really penetrate deep and make changes. Your dermatologist can recommend the best products to ensure you don't over buy or buy non-reputable brands that say they are dermatolgist tested & approved that in reality, no one has ever heard of. In general, some of the better "over the counter" skin care products are available through medical Estheticians, like Dermalogica, etc. If a spa and medical esthetician doesn't use it, it's probably another fly by nite phony brand. Drug store & department store brands just won't cut it. They cannot put enough of a concentrated amount in the brand that would make a difference, because it's really Rx strength that works. Best of luck finding what is best on your skin type.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment