feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

question about beauty school plz help me!!!!?

Labels:




cookies an


so i wanted to go to beauty school and do the esthetician program, but my family does not support me. My godfather kind of looks down on it, and my brother told me that, if i want to go to school that i should go for something that is worth it and is going to give you money. My aunt told me that, that is not a career and her friend said the same thing. Basically they tell me that I will never have money, I will be poor and that is a field for losers and not smart people. I need your help

How much does a esthetician make?
Do they offer health insurance at work?
Is what there telling me true?



Answer
If esthetics is your dream do it. You will be happy to know that yahoo rated esthetician as one of the top jobs of 2012. In addition, like most jobs in the beauty industry the amount of money you make is completely up to you. Unlike most jobs, in the beauty industry the harder you work the more you make. If you want to simply do facials part time you will be limited in how much you make but if you work full time or own your own spa your income is limitless. There are plenty of people in the beauty industry who make 6 or 7 figures a year. It can be done and if you want it and work hard you can do it too.

As for your family who say its a field for losers, not smart people and that you will never have any money, all I can say is they are wrong. I know many people who have degrees, are well educated and extremely successful who went into the beauty industry because it was their passion. Do what you love and the money and success will follow. Prove your doubters wrong by being a smart success! Best of luck, I have a feeling you are going to do great.

Beauty Sampler/Tester?




missjanell


does anybody know how to get samples or trials of beauty products? I want to be a tester of different products but I am unsure of how to get started


Answer
One way is to go directly to the website of the product you are interested in trying (Example: If you wanna try out the newest Cover Girl lipstick, go to Cover Girl's website). When companies introduce new products, especially companies in the Health and Beauty industry, they will usually offer free samples of the product via their website. They won't advertise about it, so you have to be proactive and look their website up yourself. But it might be worth it for free stuff! Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment