feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

newborn / infants skin care?

Labels:




Blackbeaut


hi i just recently had my son 5 weeks ago
i qot a questuion about his skin
his skin is starting to peel plus he is getting wat looks like a rash around his neck and shoulders ??



Answer
peeling is really normal. My third child did it for weeks and weeks after he was born. Its because they are in fluid for 40 long weeks and the air dries their skin out. Moisturise him with olive oil or sorbolene twice a day to keep his skin supple. You can still bath him daily but don't use fragranced baby washes and shampoos. Plain warm water is fine and then rub him down afterward with moisturiser

It should only take a few more weeks to stop peeling so much

The rash could be from clothes irratating him? Its hard to know with rashes. See if the twice daily moisturising helps and if the rash is worse or no better in a few days take him to the doctors.
You should be seeing the doc at 6 weeks anyway so mention it when you go there

congrats and best of luck

Recommendations for basic skin care products?




Luck


I am in my early 20s, okay skin condition, usually no acnes. I want to get some basic skin care products-- cleasners, face creams, hydration products, mask,etc. Please give me some recommendations on brand(s) that are good and with reasonable prices. Also, where should I purchase these products from? Walmart? A beauty shop in the mall? A Department store?


Answer
I am in my late 20's and up until now i used neutrogena face wash. I recently switched to clinique because my skin started drying out because i switched jobs and work in a rather harsh environment where it is always below 40 degrees. I always used neutrogena and then I would follow up with the neutrogena face cream for combination skin. It has an spf in it which is something else to look for. The neutrogena you can buy anywhere and it's relatively cheap. The clinique you can buy in the mall and they will help you pick a product line for your skin. It's definitely more expensive but well worth it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment