feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

I need some advice from women who use Avon Anew skin care products!?

Labels:




Martie


I will be 28 soon and want to start using Avon Anew skin care. I have heard good things about it, but I have a bit of breakouts still and basically have combination skin. There are so many Anew products to choose from. Can anyone recommend which Anew products to use and what they use and love? Thanks!


Answer
I am 22 and I use Avon Anew Retroactive+ 2in1 cleanser/toner... great for oily or acne-prone skin, and made for women in their 20's. All of the moisturizers in the Anew line are too heavy for me, and leave my face shiny, so I use Hydraradiance Day Lotion (Avon Solutions line) and Ageless Results Renewing eye cream. My 27 year old husband uses my Anew wash, as well, and loves it.

Why do women judge men on things they cannot change?




Nathan


I have a friend who is truly a great person, he has done military service in the navy, has a great education, is incredibly intelligent, makes a TON of money at 28 years old, loves his family, donates money to charity, and is in near perfect shape and has a very handsome face with perfect skin. I as a male have no reason to believe that any women should turn their back on him, for he is the personification of goodness in every sense.

Countless times women have judged him because of his hair color, or eye color, skin color, and height, among other things. One woman doesn't like him because of his brown eyes, another because of his light brown hair. Another hates that he isn't tanned skinned, or because his hands are too small. I even saw one woman reject him because of his height (6'0), and she herself was only about 5'3! It is sickening they way some women judge men nowadays.


It makes me think of how judgmental and disillusioned the world is today. Do you not care about a man with values? Do you not want a man willing to sacrifice everything he has for the greater good of others? Are women incapable of looking beyond a man's physicality, and gazing into the purity of one's soul? We have become brainwashed by mass media, advertisements, and corporations, they have plagued our conscience, and I fear that true goodness on this planet will be swept away by the tides of lust and greed.

I fear the future, and feel as though I stand alone amidst the chaos of segregation and judgementalism.

When will humanity finally accept unity as a way of life?



Answer
yeah this is why i think american women are not worth the time and effort. Cause they want men to change themselves even when there is nothing wrong. As if they are so perfect they are even worthy of changing for.

i've gone out with women who have asked me to change a routine only to later ask why i changed. that kind of stuff is why i tend not to take them seriously anymore. Cause they switch modes every couple days. don't matter what the reason is because they all have excuses. i'm just tired of hearing it.

Women in other countries don't act like that. they just accept you for who you are. that's why relationships with them are so dramafree compared to this mess. these women here create a lot of problems like you're not tall enough. not cool enough. their friends don't like you. they heard rumors.

it's pretty stupid actually. They are very against being happy. but as i said date European women they are better anyway. problem solved.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment