feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How to take care of your skin blog?

Labels:




Christina


Hey everyone, I'm starting a fashion blog and a part of that will be skin stuff like spa treatments and lotions, etc. I will do reviews on different products as well as recipes for homemade spa treatments I have found to work. Also if you were to comment with a skin problem, I would be there with advice! If this or any other kind of fashion stuff interests you check me out at thechristinaobsession.blogspot.com

At least please check it out and tell me what you think!

Thanks!

PS-This blog has nothing to do with piercings.
PPS or PSS?-If I hit 25 subscribers, I will prolly have a giveaway!!!!



Answer
I really like it! I read your review and I actually might look in to buying that Tarte Collection now, lol. I do think that maybe you should change the font and format the page a little differently? Maybe make the font smaller and change it to a font like Calibri or Verdana, and space everything out in to smaller paragraphs so it's easier to read. It's kind of hard to read something when it's just a big paragraph.

You're really pretty, by the way, I loveee your hair and eyes. :)

Ideas for raffle giveaways for holiday party?




Living The


I am helping with the holiday party for my company and I am trying to come up with ideas for raffle prizes. Last year we gave away large tvs, ipads, etc. Any ideas??? I need help.


Answer
If the Company pays for the raffle prizes, I would go with those TVs, IPads, IPhones etc. You could also raffle off Cosmetic and Skin Care Packages, Gourmet Food Baskets, Spa Gift Certificates Annual Gym Memberships and Restaurant Certificates.

If your Company does pay for the gift, you will have solicitate company's to donate gifts unless the raffles are sold ahead of time and equal the amount of fund needed to purchase the gift.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment