feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What is a good skin care routine ?

Labels:




Sussie


And please list some good products for oily skin. UK thanks


Answer
Hi Sussie,
I've been a holistic skin care therapist for 11 years now and I find it's always best to
see an Esthetician (or Beauty Therapist) for a consultation to discover the best
products for your skin. They will analyze your skin and have the training to choose the proper
ingredients to best treat your skin. They're are so many product lines out there and it can be so confusing.
If you're looking for all organic/natural, find a spa that only works in that area. In other words, choose a skin care center that best fits your skin care philosophy.
Good luck!

Looking for a good skin care place in Vancouver?




Hi Hi


I have very very bad acnes and I need to get rid of them. :(
I searched for skin care clinic but there's a bunch of them. I have no idea which one to go.
Any recommendations?

Also any suggestions to make my skin better? :'(
I've tried Proactive but it didn't work... My skin was horribly dry and red+swollen+painful...

Now I'm 21, thought this is the time my skin gets better from those adolescent skin problems, but getting worse in reality...

Thank you!



Answer
I go to the vancouver skin care centre. It is a really good place. I had horrible acne and a forehead rash and when we moved to vancouver I went there and now i am acne free! It got a lot better in about two months, but took a year to clear up completely. I say stp using proactive and those, and see a dermetologist. They will give you what you really need for your skin.

heres a link to their website.

http://www.skincarecentre.ca/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment