feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Need a reliable skin-care routine/treatment?

Labels:




Julie


I've tried Proactive (just the 3-step kit with cleanser, toner, and repairing treatment) and it works relatively well except for the fact that it dries my cheeks out and the areas around my mouth, causing my skin to kind of peel. Really embarrassing. It burns mildly, too. Then I decided to just use Johnson and Johnson's Head-to-Toe baby wash. That also dried my skin out in the same areas, but not as bad as the Proactive. It didn't burn at all. I live in Utah, and it's frikkin' cold over here, so that really does a number on my skin. I just want to even out my face, so it's not so dry, but i don't want it to be oily either. (I'm on a budget too, so I'd like to steer away from the $50 + online products) got any ideas what I should do?


Answer
St. Ives scrub and the st. Ives timeless skin elastin moisturizer. Works great(:

Cat groomer in Utah? A good, trustworthy friendly one?




shadowlp06


I am looking for a car groomer in Utah. I need somone who is good, reliable, trustworthy, friendly, and knows how to care for a cat. I can't seem to find one, and the vets aren't groomers, and my cat needs grooming attention. I just recently got this cat and he wasn't taken care of very well. He has really bad matted fur, and to the point of his skin in irritated. I need someone to help him with great care.


Answer
All you need to do is go on Google.


http://www.petgroominginfo.com/Utah/


AP




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment