feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Name for Fashion and Beauty Blog?

Labels:




Alisha


I have a fashion and beauty blog in mind, but I was having trouble thinking of a name. My book/movie blog is Black Nailed Reviews, so I was thinking something along those lines, but I wanted it to be different.

My name is Alisha, but my most unique nickname is LeeLoo or LeeLooLoove.

I was thinking something with Boutique, but I was also going to give health and beauty advice as well.

Anything well help and thanks!:)



Answer
maybe black nailed beauty or nailed it beauty
check out my beauty blog?
http://beautytipsxx.blogspot.com/

I am looking for creative blog names!?

Q. My blog is about creativity, design, beauty, health, etc. All ideas are welcome! Thanks!


Answer
Include one topic on which your blog is based on along with a single word that is memorable. Some ideas are:
Classic Designs
Premium Design
Scenic Beauty
Black Beauty

Just make it simple for people to remember and relate it to something familiar.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment