feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Can you recommend me any skin care product?

Labels:




Lauren


I am 19 years old woman. I have dry , sensitive skin with fair complexion.
I want some new skin care products (cleanser, moisturizer and maybe exfoliating) , paraben free, preferably organic.
Price doesn't matter too much.

Can you please recommend me good skin care products?



Answer
Hi there, I just tried a travel kit from skintelligence. So far it works on me. Furthermore, the price is affordable and it's handy too. Initially, I was skeptical but since the price is not too high and it is a trial kit, I decided to buy the product. Wallla...it works for me. This is the online link http://au.shop.com/Skintelligence+reg+Travel+Kit-617766588-p+.xhtml Check first before you buy and let me know if this product works on you too.

Care kit for knit uggs?




Emmerrr


I got a pair of black knit uggs for Christmas, and I also got the care kit for them. The woman at the store where my Mom got them told her that she should purchase the care kit too. She did, but the kit says "Sheep skin care kit" Can I use this on my knit uggs? If not, what care kit should I use? Thanks!


Answer
http://www.uggaustralia.com/care/

there is a video on how to care for the knit uggs sorry thats all I could find good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment