feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What skin care products can you use for breakouts during pregnancy?

Labels:




Em


I just recently found out I'm pregnant. Only about 1 month. Im aware that you can't use salicylic acid when pregnant. Also retin A which I wouldn't use anyway because my breakouts arnt that serious. But, my hormones are going crazy & as an esthetician I know that hormonal acne is one of the hardest to control. Im scared of scarring so I was thinking of using a vitamin c serum to help with that but I need a cleanser that I can use daily to control this Breakout. Help from any mothers or skin care buffs would be appreciated! ! Also, I am aware of thehardest skin care line Belli..anyone tried it & had luck? I would like to not spend a lot of $, but I do understand if I would have too. Thankss!


Answer
I've never heard you can't use salicylic acid during pregnancy. I've had issues with breakouts since I was 13. Tried a million things. The day I got proactiv was the best day of my life. I'm 21 with 2 small children and I've used skincare stuff with that in it. You should be fine. Still worried about it then you could always consult your doctor.
Good luck (:

Is it okay to use Proactiv (skin care)during my pregnancy?




Anna Nicol





Answer
It is probably better to use Proactiv than other acne/skin care products, because it has more natural ingredients. I'm sure it won't harm your baby as much as prescription acne/skin care would.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment