feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Transiting Saturn in 7th house?

Labels:

Q. Transiting Saturn in Libra has just entered my 7th house. I was thinking this signifies a shift of responsibilites, life lessons and karma from work, health concerns and habits (6th house) to partnerships, justice, possibly the media, legal issues, learning to share, striving for balance, beauty and harmony (7th house). There might be setbacks in all those until I learn Saturn's lessons of responsibility and hard work.

Any thoughts? Thanks.
Thanks for sharing, Sarah.


Answer
I've had transiting Saturn in the 7th house for two and a half years. It entered in the 7th house at the beginning of January 2009.

However for much of my last two years of high school and beginning of college Saturn was transiting my 6th house of health and work. I tried getting a part time job and I had a hard time doing so. I wonder if there were transits to the ruler of my 3rd house, because family members wouldn't let me get a car or liscence either. Anyway, I had issues with health those last two years, but mostly psychological. I was bulimic off and on that year, as well as going on restrictive diets. It was bad.

So far, Saturn in the 7th house has been MUCH more positive than Saturn in the 6th. ( Although I had a six month relapse of anorexia in late 2009,, but I got sick of all the bullshit and forced myself to get better ). I was single for much of the transit but right in the middle of it I found someone who wanted to be in one with me this past Spring. ( My 7th house is randomly really big and I don't think Saturn will be transiting my 8th house until sometime in mid-late 2012 ).

During this transit so far, close friendships have been extremely important to me. I have not been close to many people at all, except a few. I have also lost a few best friends during this transit that I was once extremely close to.

But also relationships and friendships are in for the long haul, too, I think. Commitment.

Jupiter in 12th house???




OC


I have a Jupiter in 12th house. What are the negative aspects of it???


Answer
Jupiter (to expand) In The Twelfth House

Your good luck may not bring you personal benefits, but it tends to protect you from harm, even miraculously. You may tend to be involved with places of seclusion, such as prisons and hospitals where you may work for reasons of universal love and to help mankind rather than for personal benefit. You tend to hide your natural joviality and good humour. Often because it is inappropriate in these areas. Your philosophy may be one that relates to transcending normal human living and seeking dissolution in the universe, or in universal love. You seek the truth about hidden matters; that is, occult, inner wisdom and secret knowledge which may be of benefit to humanity. You seek the beauty of the transcendent and may be a little unworldly. You may hide your desire to travel, or for secret wisdom. But you might also be involved in secret journeys, or behind the scenes work in some research. This could involve work related to health and disease.

Love & Blessings
Milly




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment