feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Suggest a skin care diet?

Labels:







Alright so i'm on minocycline and my skin is just awful. I've started drinking lots of water but want a diet written out for me to flush out all the toxins and stuff.
breakfast,lunch,and dinner. please list some ideas for each meal. My skin is SO dry from this pill and looking in the mirror today just really opened up my eyes. I need to not only change my skincare regime but my diet. I'm 15, 115 pounds,5 ft. Please help :(



Answer
Better skin diet

# Fish contains oils that will help nourish your skin. This diet includes fish options at lunch and dinner to add lustre and softness to your complexion.

# Ground flaxseeds (linseeds) are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, which promote good skin health. This meal plan adds flaxseed to your breakfast cereal for a healthy start to your day.

# Vitamin A is essential for healthy skin. This diet includes plenty of dark orange (carrots, sweet potatoes) and dark green (broccoli, spinach, kale) vegetables - all of which are high in vitamin A.

# Vitamin E helps promote good-looking skin, which is why this diet includes nuts such as hazelnuts and almonds - which are high in vitamin E - as snacks.

* Consume a sufficient amount of fruits and vegetables while staying within energy needs. Two cups of fruit and two-and-a-half cups of vegetables per day are recommended for a reference 2,000-calorie intake, with higher or lower amounts depending on the calorie level.

* Choose a variety of fruits and vegetables each day. In particular, select from all five vegetable subgroups (dark green, orange, legumes, starchy vegetables, and other vegetables) several times a week.

* Consume 3 or more ounce-equivalents of whole-grain products per day, with the rest of the recommended grains coming from enriched or whole-grain products. In general, at least half the grains should come from whole grains.

* Consume 3 cups per day of fat-free or low-fat milk or equivalent milk products.

A well-moisturized skin is somewhat less prone to developing of wrinkles. Drinking plenty of fluids throughout the day ensures proper hydration of the body and helps reduce skin dryness. Experts usually recommend drinking 6-8 glasses of water a day. Coffee and sodas are not a good substitute for water because they contain caffeine, which is a diuretic, i. e., a substance promoting the excretion of water via urine. Also, do not drink too much fluid 2-3 hours before going to bed. This may cause morning puffiness and excessively stretch your skin.

Skin care regimen tips please... Doctors or skin experts?




SeLi


Ok well I need to start taking care of my skin better I heard you need to drink alot of water and it depends how your skin is and what climate you live in so I will tel you....

Skin type: no acne (mother never had acne)

Climate: Southern california weather changes alot from really hot and himid to cold

Makeup: i wear makeup but I want to switch to a neutral look

Water: I dont drink alot of water but am going to start

Ethnicity (not sure if this counts): Black Puerto Rican, and Cuban.

Skin color: caramel colored

I hope I didnt miss anything. If I did please add that in there. Serious answers please and thank you



Answer
Ok. First of all how would you describe your skin type (other than having no acne). Do you have oily,dry,normal,or combination skin? More in likely you have either normal or dry skin if you don't have acne. Also is your skin sensitive?

If you answer those questions, I'll be happy to find you a good skin care regime!

Hope I helped;)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment