feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Help with skin care?!?

Labels:




Punkrock


I have combination skin my problem is which products to use (UK) I have three main problems- frequent breakouts, wrinkles appearing around my eyes and black rings under my eyes. I have used anti blemish stuff but no good for wrinkles and visa versa- any ideas!!??

BTW my diet and exercise is good- the spots are unrelated to this.



Answer
raw unpasteurized apple cider vinegar

drink 1-2 tablespoons with or without raw honey in a glass of water twice daily

steam clean your pores by heating 1 qt water, adding 2 tablespoons vinegar. drape towel over head and steam face. then pate vinegar on face with a cotton ball to remove the loosened dirt. repeat twice. then pat or spray chilled vinegar diluted with an equal part of distilled water over skin to close pores and tone the skin. do steam cleaning twice weekly

use vinegar with water daily as a toner

will clear the pimples and tone the skin..

i have been using as a toner, and i drink it as well..works great..

Pimples (impending)
Francoise writes, "As soon as I feel I'm about to have a pimple, I dab the spot (priorly cleaned), with a Q-tip dipped into organic apple cider vinegar before bedtime. I smell like salad dressing for a few minutes, but the next day it's gone. I tried it on my very skeptical and slightly vain fiance; he could not believe it when in the morning he could not find any blemish on his face! Vanity is everything!"

Skin care! Helppppppppppppp?




HelloKitty


I feel very unpleasant with my skin. I don't know what type it is. It is a bit oily over the T-zone but dry, irritating on both cheeks. I also have a lot of blackheads and closed comedones. (It used to be okay with just a few acnes but things are getting worse over the last 1 year, hic) I've been trying a lot of products, both natural and chemical but nothing works. I'm so sad and pessimistic. (as I'm going to get married next year, I don't want to wear makeup on this face :(( )
Can anyone tell me what I should do with my skin? any cures for my acne types and skin care suggestions? Thanks a billion.



Answer
Hey there,

First of all, i think you have mistakenly found your way to the tattoo section of the site, never mind, back to the question.

Are you under stress at all, i tend to find that my skin flares up when i have a full diary at work, or i have a lot of drawing to do, before a client comes in, try taking some time to read, relax or do anything which you find enjoyable.

Don't be pessimistic, that will definitely make things worse, you are getting married, and you should enjoy that day, no matter what happens! Try and relax, some herbal remedies are quite good for that, depending on where you live, I'm from the UK, i use some little herbal pills called Kalms, they usually alleviate any stress or periods of worry i have, and calm me down!

Hope this helps!

Jake




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment