feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Help me (: Skin Care?

Labels:




ayejennay


Alright, so i'm going to Walmart today and I want to buy some new products for my skin. I know about the whole "everyones skin is different" thing, but that's what trial and error is for, right? So, my question is what products do you use that gives you pretty good results? I have oily skin and some break outs here and there.


Answer
Hey there... yeah everyones skin is different. Over the counter products are geared toward having the same effect on everyone. If you are looking for a cleanser for oily skin you will be prone to the acne products out there, most have alcohol in them and loads of fragrance and sudsy nice foaming feelings cleansers. Those agents are bad for your skin! Getting on a detergant free, preservative free cleanser is the best. If you MUST buy something at walmart.. one of the best is cetaphyl. It won't be too drying. Oil is good for your skin! You just want to prevent an over production, which strong products will irritate and produce MORE oil.

I'm a clinical Aesthetican in a plastic surgions office, we cary medical skin care lines such as Environ, Obagi, and NIA24. Feel free to google them or give us a call! We do phone orders and I can help you out with your skin..
727-789-5711 , ask for Ashley.

For those that know skin care: would Obagi or NIA 24 be better choice for me right now?




Catra


I'm 25, very minimal wrinkles, occasional pimples. I want to MAINTAIN healthy skin, so isn't Obagi's 6 step system a bit excessive? I'm currently working for a plastic surgeon & we sell both lines with some pretty amazing results. Thanks, 10 pts to those with personal experience with either of the lines.


Answer
I don't personally use Obagi, but my mom does, so I do have some experience. My mom had tons of freckles, and some wrinkles (probably more than you) and the occasional pimple. Obagi worked well for her, but it was a long process. ( About 2 years to reach the "Healthy Maintained Glow" that the label says.) During that process one of the things she used was an exfoliator that took off all the dead skin. Since you are only 25, your skin will still be doing this naturally so their is no need to put on stuff that you don't need. Also, during the middle part of the treatment, your face gets extremely red, like you have a killer sunburn. I have never used NIA 24, so I don't know if that would be the right choice for you, but Obagi does sound a bit much. (There is also tons you have to do for it. Like 5 bottles of cream and 2 droppers in the morning and all that plus more in the night!) Hope I helped, and good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment