feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Health/Beauty Magazine Article?

Labels:




Lumos


I write a magazine article each week for a small online website. Each week, I write about health or beauty tips, such as getting rid of acne or a how to do a new hairstyle. I have major writers block this week and I was hoping you guys could toss a few ideas my way to help me out. Thanks so much!
Here's a link to the website. "Pulse Magazine" is at the bottom. It should be updated in a couple of days. :)

www.divachix.com



Answer
DIY hair accesories?
oh, and post a link to your article??
(:

Good teen health/fitness magazine?




Alli


I would like a magazine that is like the health portion of Seventeen magazine. it gives me find snacks to try that are good, nice healthy lunch, and different exercises, nutrition advice (like what food helps what).... also maybe some relationship advice and just teen advice in general. also what would be a bonus is some skin tips, like to keep it clear of acne to keep it healthy - none of the makeup and beauty stuff. Thank you! :)


Answer
I use to read a magazine called girls life and it had the same things you described in your question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment