feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Good skin care line?moisturizer,day n night creams,toner,cleanser,masks,scrub and eye care?

Labels:




doctor


I would love to try a new skin care line that you find it really works and truly makes a difference..I'm more about the good quality..my skin is normal..I don't have any major troubles but I'd love to even ,smoothen and brighten my skin tone.


Answer
It all depends on your skin type. Skin care routines work based on the type of skin that a person has, ie. sensitive, oily, dry.
Vichy has an amazing line of skin care products. http://www.vichy.ca/
Biotherm also has a wonderful line of skin car products http://www.biotherm.ca/welcome.aspx
La Roche Possay also has great lines. http://www.laroche-posay.ca/index.aspx
Personally I have tried skin care routines from all three of these companies and I have no complaints. They have such a wide range of products that you can make an entire skin care routine based on the type of skin that you have.

I need help with my skin care routine!!!?




peachystar


ok so i need help with my skin, i have sensitive, and very fair skin. I have tried proactive but its too strong on my skin same with benzyl-peroxide and it made my whole face dry and red. What can i do to clear my skin, i drink water a lot too. What products do you suggest? Including moisturizer please!!! Im a red head so if there are any other gingers out there, help me out sista!!! ha thanks :)


Answer
I totally know what your talking about! (sensitive,fair skin) I have gone through tones of products and i finally found the routine that works; 1) I use Vichy One step cleanser for sensitive skin (this is a everyday facial cleanser, a toner, and a eye makeup remover, and it's a milk like cream so it doesn't dry out you skin!) I love Lush products, so 3 times a week i use their facial scrubs; angles on bare skin; is the one i use.This isn't necessarily; i just love the product! Finally i use the simplest moisturizer; Dial NutriSkin for sensitive skin, although during winter i switch to the Dial NutriSkin for Dry skin. And that's my routine, i hope it works for you. :) (i'm not a ginger, but i don't think it makes a difference to your skin)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment