feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

which is your skincare routine if you have acne with oily skin?

Labels:




Vivienne


i am looking for inspiration for me


Answer
I have EXTREMELY oily skin thats sensitive and on occasion acne prone. This works the best for me, taming the oil and acne, tightening pores, preventing blackheads while making skin look fresh not dull:

Desert Essence Throughly Clean or Jurlique Purifying cleanser morning and night. I use the Lemon Lime Hydrating Essence from Jurlique at night before either cleanser.

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant or Jurlique Daily Exfoliating cream every morning.

Witch hazel from drugstore or Jurlique Citrus Purifying mist as toner morning and night.

1-2 nights a week, Jurlique or Decleor Purifying mask.

Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean blemish touch stick on blemishes. I apply it at night before going to sleep if I've broken out.

Last even oily skin needs to be moisturized. This is my moisturizer routine morning and night:

morning: Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean oil control lotion or Jurlique Clarifying Day Care lotion

night: pure jojoba oil from desert essence or jason natural on regular nights, msm lotion orange ylang ylang if skin is looking dull or experiencing puffiness

In the morning after one of the morning moisturizers absorb, I apply a thin layer of plain milk of magnesia to entire face with a makeup sponge. This is part of my priming routine, but its a matifying miracle as well as tightening pores, treating existing acne.

What skincare products do you recommend for oily, acne prone skin?

Q. Hi. :) I'm a 16 year old girl, and my skin gives me so much trouble! I have extremely oily skin, and it almost always looks greasy. It lacks that "youthful" vibrance, and it's dull and uneven. On top of that, I have tons of brown acne scars all along my cheekbones and on my forehead, even though I'm really really pale. I get a lot of blackheads on my nose, and I have a horrid problem with ingrown hairs. I feel like my skin is out of control. I've tried almost everything from the drugstores! What do you think I should do? I'm fine with spending a decent amount of money, as long as it works. Thank you in advance! :)

P.S. I can only use products that aren't tested on animals.
Hey, Kyle: You can have your opinion, and I'll have mine. But when the little bunnies take over the world, I'm going to be on their side! You shall be annihilated.


Answer
I suggest that you try "Dark Angels" from Lush - it is perfect for oily skin like yours in this description. It is $15.95 per 100g, but none of the products from Lush are tested on animals, and this particular product works magic on your skin! I personally use lighter skincare products as I have quite good skin, but my sister has skin like yours, and it has changed her skin dramatically. It has improved the texture, cleared her skin, and left her with a beautiful, fresh, and natural looking skin. I also think that it smells beautiful, very natural scent. It is a rather harsh product, but it is perfect for your skin, and it will definately make a difference and a large improvement in your skin. I haven't heard from one person that it didn't improve the quality of their skin, and I have many friends that are your age that have used it and loved it, and are now frequent users! If you don't live near a Lush store, you can buy it online here - http://www.lush.com.au/shop/product/product/path/154/id/266/skin-dark-angels
Good Luck, i hope that it works for you! :) xxx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment