feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What skin care product/routine do you recommend?

Labels:




Kc


I am 14 and my skin is fair, not white, but pretty darn close. I have white/blackheads all over my forehead and near my eyebrows, and I occasionally get a pimple, but not very often. I do wear makeup, but it's very basic. Neutrogena Skin Clearing Foundation and Physicians Formula Blush. I don't wear concealer because, like I said, I don't usually get giant read pimples.
I'm looking for something that can preferably get rid of the things on my forehead, and I'm trying to do this without completely wiping out my wallet. If I wanted to do that, I'd just go to the dermatologist.
But anyways, I do try and stick to whatever routine I have, but I need something where I can slip up for a day and not pay for it the next day.

Thank you to anyone who tries to help
Except the people who leave stupid answers
...you know who you are
Thank you again!



Answer
I've had the same skin care routine since I was 9 years old. I'm almost 60 now, and I think I'm doing so good so far. Look @ me now!

Good skin care comes from your good genes, good skin care (see below) and all the healthy foods from Mother Nature, not made by man, not beauty products, because they are a billion dollar business, until you wash them again.

Proactive is the most advertised acne products out there. They're even getting paid celebrities to do an informercial. On the radio, they're giving them away with FREE SHIPPING and a month's supply if you call NOW.

Any kind of facial wash, you're leaving something toxic behind, it's not a matter of convenience, it's a billion dollar business that can do more harm than good to your acne.

Take a shower everyday, use washcloth to exfoliate and bath & body wash. Hydrogen peroxide does wonders for acne. Visit their website for more tips & other uses. ONLY $1.

Acne medication could worsen what ever allergies you have, so instead of trying out one product after another, you're actually spreading it around.
The less products you use, the better for your skin. Use a bath & body wash like Suave, Irish Spring, Dove Body & Face wash in the shower, use a washcloth. Treat your face like the rest of your body, take a shower everyday or wash your face everyday.

The secret is keeping your face clean and oil-free. I also don't use liquid on my face for anything, and very little moisturizer, not even a dime size. Since my face is not dry. Good skin also comes from your good genes. Increase your fresh fruits & vegetables 3-5 servings per day. And programmed your mind to do this day after day, for the rest of your life.

The beauty industry is a billion dollar business, they know acne is everyone's problem, but instead of saying soap is drying for you, they have to invent an acne product that can worsen the skin as MANY TEENAGERS have experienced during hormonal change, but as you get older those are completely a waste of time & money!

Sometimes just the oil on your face from make up and lotions, even from your hair can travel to your face causing acne to come out. Others, from stress, hormones & diet or foods.

Other skin care:

1. Staying out of the sun. If you have gotten sunburned before you're 18, you'll have dark spots or brown spots, some get freckles and those will get darker and bumpier as you get older. It's best not to make them darker or bumpy, and staying out of the sun will prevent that. Just from the heat, can make anyone flaky. I use my wide brim hat everywhere I go, and while I'm inside a car as a rider, I use blanket over the window or sit where it's shady. Lotions does not protect you from sunburn, same with cancer and could permanently discolor your skin. Lotions does not protect you from skin disease.

2. Don't go in a tanning bed. You'll aged 10-15 years faster.

3. Bathing or showering in hot water and too much chlorine can make you looking like 'dishpan hands'. Use warm water.

4. Use a washcloth when taking a shower. I use Bath & Body (Suave, Dove, Irish Spring, etc.) wash for body & face. No baths! The less you're in the water, the less you'll get wrinkles.

5. For oily skin, the less you fuss with your skin, the better. Keep your face oil-free & dry from dirt & perspiration. Blot it with a tissue or blotter, and keep them dry. Using powder foundation, blush & eyeshadow is best. Less is best, less product poisoning. Google Elizabeth Taylor when she's 16, then Google her when she's 79.

6. For your hands, wear gloves winter, spring, fall, and wear gloves for every chores you do, so you don't have to wash them often. In the garden, office, kitchen. Thank God for those! Too bad they don't have ones for feet.

7. Google: FIVE FOODS TO EAT FOR BEAUTIFUL SKIN
All the vitamins & minerals you need for good skin care comes from all the healthy foods you eat from Mother Nature.

need skin care tips for sensitive skin....help really in neeeeed?




sonia


as next wk is Diwali so i really need to do something for my skin as this my 1st diwali after marriage and i have really very sensitive skin type. and next month is my 1st wedding anniversary.
last week i have used some peel off mask, did massage all...but nothing work..n even next day i was looking red and little patchy and more gown scars...
so disappointed what to do. which facial...plzzz help..???
for cleansing i use Revlon absolute C for my skin and face wash nivea for normal-mix skin type. i have combination skin. i have noticed that scrub and doesn't suits on my skin. milk cause some small acne on my skin specially on chicks n forehead. thanks everyone for ur comment



Answer
If your skin is dry, try using a salt and water mix for peeling the skin, and... this might sound strange.
But common lubricant (yes, lubricant!) may do WONDERS for your skin, shaving mousse also makes your skin soft and nice, any mousse created for men should do, since they are made to be used in the face, to cover up the smell, just was with regular soap.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment