feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What is the best skin care product for and older woman with wrinkles? ?

Labels:




betty d





Answer
Much of skin aging is a result of what we put on the face. So many skin products AND shampoos contain harmful, skin irritating, skin aging ingredients.and too frequent, too thorough cleaning harms and ages skin too. Find natural, non harming ones with a Google search and gently clean.
Essential oils will greatly counteract aging. Jojoba, rosewood, lavender, clove, bergamot are all very very beneficial but they will do very little unless properly and thoroughly massaged into skin. I found after much research that quite vigorous massaging with oils greatly combats aging. To do it you need to first tighten facial skin by partially opening mouth about 1", pull lips firmly back against teeth and jut out chin. Virtually tightens all of face. One of main causes of aging is the weakening of facial muscles, which leads to sagging and in turn wrinkling and lines. Just tightening face, exercises and conditions mucscles and combats their weakening. Then holding tightness as you vigorously massage further exercises and conditions
them. You cannot do too vigorously at beginning but as muscles and skin adjusts you will quickly find you can make it more vigorous. Almost immediately you will see skin firming, looking and feeling smoother and tighter and any lines and wrinkles lessening. Skin will also develop a healthy, vital glow and you will quickly regain a considerably younger looking face. If focus massage on wrinkle prone areas like crows feet and massage repeatedly you can greatly diminish lines. Many oils are strong and oily and for massage are best diluted 50/50 with a milder oil like grape seed. Then you will have a perfect natural moisturizer. You do not remove them but simply splash face with water amd dab dry with tissues.
To avoid skin harming (and aging) by sunscreens, first apply oils and apply screen on top. Surprisingly they are equally protective. I often hike in intense sun for hours at a time with just one application and never burn.
I can send you testimonials from happy users of treatment.

SOURCE(S):20+ years research into natural treatments & cures of skin, scalp and hair ailments, hair loss and anti aging, rejuvenation treatments.

HELP! I need some skin care advice for a 34 year old woman, what can you recommend?




jessica


I have combination skin. I am a natural blond with fair skin. Luckily, I really don't have any wrinkles yet except for some starting under my eyes. I am a smoker though and I am trying to quit not only for beauty's sake but my health. I have spent a lot of time in the sun in my life but the past couple of years, I haven't been tanning. I have samples of Estee Lauder's "Advanced Night Repair", Clinique's "Total Turnaround", and Lancome's "Resolution." I like how they all feel. They are costly though and I wonder if they are really worth it or am I just as well off with a cheaper drug store brand? How many times a day should I be cleansing, moisturizing, using anti-wrinkle products, and possibly using a mask? I break out but mainly just around my jaw line. I do have large pores that are constantly clogged! I'd love it if someone could suggest products to use and when to use them. I'm afraid to go to the department store and go to a make-up counter 'cause they (cont'd)
are out there to make commission and I don't want to spend a fortune! I mean, what is a reasonable amount of money to spend on a monthly skin care regime???? I'd also like to get Microdermabrasion but how costly is it now and how painful is it? I have some deep acne scarring. Also, if I wear foundation, should I put products for skin care on underneath the make-up? What is your favorite skin care line? I know some dermatologists have their own lines of skin care products, are there any good ones out there? One more problem, my chest is heavily freckled (well, I guess they are sun spots), how can I help get rid of them or are they permenant now? I'm done tanning. I'd like to try the professional spray tanning but am afraid it won't look real. Have you tried that? SORRY about all the que stions! I'm just worried ' cause I'm getting close to middle age and I want to keep some of my youthful looks like any other woman! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!



Answer
my wife is 50 she looks 30 i swear to god but mircoderm abrasion is overrated it makes your skin look like dogmeat for awhile. i have gotten my wife collegen injections, microdermabrsion, lasers, botox and none of those work the best thing to do is go to a dermatologist and ask for a chemical face peel at 50% strength for 1 minute the first few time and 2 minutes after about the 3rd time. they last for upto 3 months and only cost about $60-75 they work great with pigment problems, wrinkles, fine lines.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment