feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What beauty and health tips do you have?

Labels:




scsspace


I am a 39 yo woman. Had a baby 14 months ago and lost the wieght I gained but it was hard on me. I am starting to look my age and I am not liking it. I need inexpensive also. Thanks


Answer
Hi Sandra
Im 41 and feeling my age lately too, the only thing that makes me feel younger lately is working out. I have tip other than that to share, I am interested in seeing what you come up with though.

good health magazines/websites/tips?




Ashley Fer


i want to have a healthier lifestyle, and i need some inspiration and tips, what are some good magazines that i should subscribe to that help young women with work outs and recipe tips? any good websites???


Answer
health-diet-solution
beauty-expertreviews

I refer these two web sites for updates regarding health & beauty...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment