feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What are some effective home remedies for skin/blemish care?

Labels:

Q. I need an easy blemish/blackhead remedy.


Answer
i am now using yogurt to bleach my acne blemishes. besides taking yogurt everyday, i apply as mask everynight. its soothing. remember to use just plain yogurt. i heard of mixing yogurt with a bit of lemon juice for whitening but some people say if the skin gets expose to the sun, the effect of using lemon juice will further darken the skin.
home remedies work but you have to have patience, it will take a while to see the results. the patches on my skin is lighthening but it is still slightly visible.

Home remedies for skin care?




OhHelloThu


I have a few acne scars around my lips and stuff, I also have blotchy skin and an oily forehead, but the skin on my cheeks is dry.
I already spent a lot of my money on products, so I would like to know if there are any "Do At Home" remedies that I can do for myself. Thanks!



Answer
2.

Treat your hands and fingers with great care. The result will be beautiful hands and fingers. Homemade techniques are so simple and so pampering. Give one day for your hands and pamper them. Here I am sharing how you can spend few hours with your hands and give love to them. This way you can have beautiful hands and fingers.
Think that this a holiday for you. Be free from all other activities. Make sure that you will get few hours undisturbed. Say goodbye to phone for these time. Put on enough lights. Play some slow music. ( I am a fan of lounge music) Arrange two medium bowls and one plastic bowl. We need one fresh lemon, one cooked potato, almond oil, oats powder, sugar and coconut oil.
Get two cotton socks. Wet it in cold water. Wear this socks on both hands. Give sometime to listen to music or engage in some other things. After 10 or 20 minutes remove the socks and wash your hands. Now take 2-3 glasses of water in the plastic bowl. Add two or three spoons of lemon juice to it. Di ...more




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment