feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Skin Care Recommendations?

Labels:




Aqua


My whole life I've pretty much done nothing with my skin. I've had acne issues througout adulthood but my skin seems to have finally settled down. I still get the occasional breakout with hormone changes, but for the most part it's calm.

What I'm finding now is that my skin looks lifeless and dull and flaky.

I would like to get it looking good again while I still can.

I would like some recommendations for products that really work and fit my criteria:

1. I have somewhat sensitive skin

2. I don't like stuff that's really greasy

3. I LOVE disposable facial cloths that you can wash your face with and throw out. I just can't make myself do any type of actual cleanser/toner routine. Don't know why. Lazy I guess.

4. I currently use a day and night cream on my face - so I'm down with creams, but I'm looking for something that will really work to bring back the dewey glow I should have at my age (Under 40)



Thanks! ! Will choose best answer-



Answer
To get your skin glowing and moisturized, I would recommend Burt's Bees Radiance skin care products :)

Ideas for new skin care for over age 40?




snorkeldan


I've just used a hodge podge of skin care products over the years. I'm looking to go with a particular line but prefer it not be extremely expensive. I have normal skin, large pores, some wrinkles near eyes, neck and lips but otherwise pretty healthy skin.

Also have blood vessels that stand out over my cheekbones just at the outside corner my eyes. Any ideas on how to cover these up!



Answer
Oil of Olay Regenerist Collection for the skin care.
The have a new line that performs a thermal lift. The package is about 23.00 and it works wonders.
How are you with foundation and concealer? What line do you currently use? I may have some great suggestions for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment