feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Skin care products at Whole Foods?

Labels:







How good are the skin care products sold at whole foods and other natural/health food stores? Specifically I'm referring to zia, Men's Stock, Alba, and Vitamin C. How effective are they? How do they compare to olay and clean and clear products?


Answer
I prefer natural products over synthetic chemical ones like Olay and Clean & Clear. Your skin absorbs whatever you put on it, so to me, if you wouldn't put it in your mouth, don't put it on your body. The Alba line is awesome, I've used all the Hawaiian line, and I love it. It smells great, and it give a really good clean. Certain cleansers are better than others depending on your skin type. If you have oily skin, avoid the cream cleansers (llike Alba's coconut milk cleanser) and go instead for the sudsy ones, and vice versa if you have dry skin. It's really great stuff, and you can usually find a little sample kit to try before buying the larger sizes. It's worth a try!

Any recommendations for skin care products available at Whole Foods in NJ?




curious122


I have dry, somewhat sensitive (but clear) skin. I'm caucasian. I would like to try 'organic' skin products. Looking for cleanser, toner, and moisturizer (for the face). Please let me know if you have any recommendations. Please recommend products that you can buy at Whole Foods. Thanks.


Answer
I buy all of my skincare products at Whole Foods. I have oily skin, so I can't tell you exactly what kinds to use, but I can recommend my favorite brands. Dr. Hauschka is one of my all-time favorites and it has a wide variety of products. Though it is quite pricey, it makes my skin feel and look great. I also like Collective Well-being; their cleansers and moisturizers are excellent, but I'm not sure if they make toners.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment