feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Really good, inexpensive natural/organic skin care and hair care?

Labels:




PianoTeach


I am trying to move toward a more organic lifestyle for my family and my 10-month-old baby. I'm having trouble finding good, natural skin and hair care that doesn't cost a fortune! I don't have $30 for a bottle of face lotion or $25 for a bottle of shampoo, as much as I would like to be able to spend that.

I'm in my late 30s and dealing with aging, still acne-prone skin, and have curly fine hair. The natural products I have tried - just from a trip to the very-limited natural foods store we have in our small town - just don't work well for me. I know there's a transition, but red skin and products that make my curly hair flat and take the curl out really don't work for me.

Can anyone give me recommendations on great products that work well for you? Thanks so much!



Answer
i think it's good a lot more inexpensive to have a regular skin care regimen. In general, if you want to combat aging, focus on both internal and external skin care regimens.

Help me ...... Can u advice to me some good skin care ?




Dia mirza


I am 22years, is it best for me if i use Olay total effect ?Or Which brand will be best for me , me tried Lóreal didn't work to me :(

Help me ........

I want good skin care brand ...........
I am from Thailand , how can i get proactiv brand :( ?



Answer
Well, why would you want to use Proactive anyways if you don't have skin problems? Even if you do, I wouldn't use it, all it does is dry out your skin! You're only 22! I don't think you need Olay total effect! Its like for people in their 30s or 40s. Just take good care of your skin now, and you won't need that at a later age. Just keep you skincare simple. Just wash, and moisturize. I have done many things to my face when I was younger and I wish I hadn't. I switched from one product to the next, whatever was hot or I see in the magazines. It just totally ruined my skin. Don't do the same!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment