feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

does having a good diet, daily exercise, and good skin care REALLY pay off when you are older?experiences plz!

Labels:




Jasmine T


Im 20 years old and i started to have a really healthy lifestyle.. my friends make fun of me and tell me i shouldnt even think about that stuff, (they smoke, eat whatever, whenever, dont exersice, etc)... my question is, is my healthy lifestyle going to be worth it? will i look better in my 40s than most?


Answer
From my personal experience:
I've led a very clean life since my early twenties, excercised regularly, followed a good diet with plenty of veggies and fruit, low sugar, low caffeine and maintained rigorous skin care. Now I'm 34 and still look no more than 25, so yes, it helps.
I also don't drink alcohol - I may have a glass of wine twice a year - that's it. And of course drink about a gallon of water a day.

I have fair skin and I want to tan it?




Joe Steez


Okay, i have kinda fair skin and i want to tan it. Do you know any ways to tan it good? I've tanned with tanning oil and i got barely tanner. Any other quick ways? I don't want to use spray tans also.


Answer
Spray on tans look fake. Real tans damage your skin. You will have leather akin when you are older, there's also the issue of cancer.

Tanning oil makes the sun's rays more damaging to your skin. If you insist on trying, don't do so quickly. You'll only get sunburn and that will be a major problem.

Wile you may not worry now since you are young, you will care later. I am 54 years old and fair skinned. I have never laid out to get a tan. I may be 54 but I could easily pass for mid/late 40s. I honestly think it's because I've taken care of my skin when I'm out in the sun!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment