feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Catchy name+tips?? Youtube beauty guru?

Labels:




Lily


HI! So I have a youtube beauty channel and I want to start making a certain type of video every sunday, like a sunday spa day or tip day or something, and I want to know if you would have any ideas on what kind of day it should be and what I should call it! Also, do you have any cool unique beauty related tips I could include in my video? I will definitely include it!! Here is a link to my channel if you love to watch beauty guru's like I do :) http://www.youtube.com/user/gonewiththeglitterxo?feature=guide


Answer
it depends on the kind of stuff you're explaining. if you're talking about skin care, it could be skin care sunday, if it's eye makeup eye, makeup day. but if it's all general you can call it something like beauty day or as you said tip day. i would try to include some facial masks you can make yourself at home, also some tips that make your skin really soft and get rid of white/blackheads. that's really useful stuff to know. hope i helped! :)

Setting up my own Skin Care line/beauty range?

Q. So I am 16, and it's my dream to have my own skin care like and makeup range. What would I have to do, in order of studying, university etc? It's my passion, and ambition.

I speak French also, and would love to base my line in Paris, and make it big. I am prepared to put every single living second into this business. I want it to be big. I don't want any sarcastic answers either.

Thank you in advance.


Answer
have you ever heard of michelle phan?
shes a famous beauty guru on youtube and recently she set up her own cosmetics/skincare line (its called IQQU). its doing really well. and shes only like 19! (i think) it must be possible to do cos shes a full time art student too without any sort of beauty training.

beauty school would mean you have all the background knowledge about what needs to go in your products, ingredients etc...however a degree in something like business management would help you in organizing profit etc and marketing your line. its up to you!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment