feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

are there any mother/daughter spa day packages within 60 miles of 16933, PA?

Labels:




needyourhe


I really want to do something special for my mom this mother's day. I would love to take her to a mother daughter spa treatment. I need to find someone close to 16933 PA. New York is alright too, about an hour away is best. Thanks!


Answer
INFINITI SALON & DAY SPA INC 570-504-1843


2641 Pittston Ave
Scranton, PA 18505

TOTALLY TAN & SYNERGY DAY SPA 570-842-6823


400 N Main St
Moscow, PA 18444
7.4MI from Scranton
State of the art facility featuring full service tanning, hair, nail & skin care services. Offering hair extensions, makeup, tanning and more. Our highly trained staff will customize a look to compliment your lifestyle and attitude.
BELLA SPAZIO SALON & DAY SPA 570-487-3871


211 Lackawanna Ave Apt 163
Olyphant, PA 18447
4.7MI from Scranton

T L C NAIL STUDIO & DAY SPA 570-586-0586


203 Greenwood Ave
Clarks Summit, PA 18411
5.4MI from Scranton

UTOPIA SPA & WELLNESS INC 570-586-4023


115 N State St
Clarks Summit, PA 18411
5.4MI from Scranton

ESSENTIALS SALON & SPA 570-270-3322


1073 Highway 315 Blvd
Wilkes Barre, PA 18702
15.6MI from Scranton

MERLE NORMAN & DAY SPA 570-824-9062


Pine Mall
Wilkes Barre, PA 18701
16.7MI from Scranton

UTOPIA SALON & DAY SPA 570-226-9001


Hc 6
Hawley, PA 18428
23.2MI from Scranton

BERMUDA SPA LIMITED 570-839-8410


Po Box 2 2
Pocono Summit, PA 18346
25.2MI from Scranton

SEREMDIPITY SALON & SPA 570-689-7932


905 State Route 590 Salem
Nanticoke, PA 18634
25.2MI from Scranton




http://www.sandersonplace.com/NewSite/Pages/Spa_Services_NoSplash.htm

Recommendations for a BB Cream WITHOUT whitening, for oily skin?




Candace


I have YELLOW undertones to my skin (I'm Asian ^^), and I'm fair/medium in the winter but get tan the rest of the year (so I don't want whitening in the creams!).

Any help or recommendations are appreciated!!! So far I've looked at some Missha/Skin79/Etude House products but haven't located any that are good for oily skin AND have no whitening. A lot of also made for pink undertones :/



Answer
BB Cream Korea

Lately, weâve had a few comments from our viewers commenting on how (myâ>) Martinaâs skin looks so smooth in our videos. The truth is, I can thank Koreaâs infamous BB Cream for my seemingly perfect skin. I decided it was time to let the cat out of the bag, and tell everyone about this awesome product. My secret is out! NOOOOoOOOoOOOOooooOOO!!

BB Cream stands for Blemish Base or Blemish Balm and supposedly it was originally created by dermatologists for laser surgery patients, but since then has been reformulated by various makeup producers in Korea. BB Cream is like a foundation + concealer + sunblock + acne cream + scar cover-up + fountain of youth mashed into one awesome product that feels like a light lotion.


Martina's Favorite BB Cream
To begin with, I should say that I was not a foundation or concealer wearer in Canada. I didnât like how heavy it was, how fake it sometimes looked, or how easily it rubbed off. BB Cream is totally UNLIKE these products. I first tried BB cream as a free sample and I thought it was just sunblock. When I used it, I realized it was much thinner than sunblock and it made my skin look awesomely smooth.

After juicing that tiny BB Cream sample package to the last drop, I decided to bite the bullet and buy my own bottle. It was time to be overwhelmed. There are a million brands of BB Cream and I had no idea the difference between them. Just to name a few popular Korean skin care brands:

Aritaum // DR. Jart + // Etude House // Hanskin // Holika Holika // Innisfree // IPKN New York // Missha // Nature Republic // Skin Food // Skin79 // The Face Shop

My personal favourite has come to be Etude House âPrecious Mineral: All Day Strong SPF 30/PA++ Sheer Glowing Skinâ which matches my skin tone the best, and itâs also a lighter formula, which means it doesnât act like a concealer as much as others, and it feels just like a really light face cream.

Now, there are tons and tons of different kinds of BB Cream, with loads of different offshoots and varieties, all made for different kinds of skin. Surely, with all the options out there, you can find one that will suit you best. And so, if youâre looking to buy BB Cream, I would suggest going over the following checklist to narrow down your search before you decide to buy one:

1. Do I want a matte or shiny (aka âglowyâ or âdewyâ) look?
2. Do I have normal, dry, oily, or combination skin?
3. What colour is my skin tone (very fair, fair, normal, dark)?
4. Do I want: light or heavy coverage? sunblock? oil control? moisture? brightening?

If you find the right BB Cream you will be blown away because it can actually help clear up acne prone skin, improve oily skin, and cover-up scarring. When I leave Korea Iâll be sure to fill my suitcase with my favourite BB Cream. In the words of Simon: SHAAAZZZAAAMMMMM! *^_^* Anyhow, if youâre looking to buy some online, and know what kind youâre looking for, you might be able to buy it here. They ship internationally :D

(There are 166 comments at the source below.)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment