feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Answer any fashion, make-up, beauty or health questions!!?

Labels:




Peyton Ava


Hey! I'm Payton Avaleigh. I am a uprising fashion model and make-up artist. I am now staring to give advice and my own personal opinions on Yahoo Answers. I will answer any questions that you might have for me about beauty, fashion, trends, modeling,staying fit, etc. If you want to be a model I might be able to help! I will usually give any advice back within 24 hours. Please feel free to click on my Pulse and e-mail me at any time. I will have an official Twitter and Youtube account with the next couple weeks as well as Facebook. I will friend and follow anyone!
Questions are opened to anyone! All are welcomed!
Lily Potterâ¢Vιvα Lα ReÑιÑÑαɴce!- Thank You.I am soo greatful to feel welcome here! Please spread the word to eveyone!



Answer
Well, we finally have a professional (for us) roaming the Beauty & Style section. Before that it was just us and a few senior ladies.

:)

Actually, I can't really say 'us'. I've been here for only a few days.

Beauty/fashion blog - please help, need opinions?




ms. bug


Hey guys. So makeup is one of my passions in life and also fashion, especially handbag fashions. I've started a beauty/fashion/health blog to give tips but any feedback is appreciated. I've also included my love for real housewives and will give my opinion about it every week. I've also started a facebook page and it's connected to the blog. Please look at it, follow it if you like and click like on the fb fan box and also see my twitter page (also in the blog) I'm connected to other makeup bloggers as well. Come check me out and if you see something I don't have and would like to see it or see more of it, let me know. In fact if you have any suggestions, I'm all opened to new ideas.

visit me @ stilettolife1.blogspot.com

Let me know what you think. Thanks in advance.
**Thanks Sarah, I didn't catch that. lol** I'm going to follow you too.



Answer
Very nice! I followed it. =] I have a fashion and beauty blog too, and I run it with two friends: http://modstylelounge.blogspot.com/
Did you know on your header, it says "a girl girly blog" instead of "a girly girl blog"? Just thought I'd let you know in case that was a error! =D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment