feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

911 doesn't affect me?

Labels:

Q. I couldn't really care less about it.
I'm not affected by it, no close family members of mine were even near there.

Maybe it's my optimism, or my lack of emotion toward some things..

Does that make me a meanie?
I live in New York City...
I remember it. I still don't really care.


Answer
I should feel guilty because i feel the same way as you, but i don't. Honestly I think people make way too big of a deal out of it now that it was so many years ago. Yes, it was part of history, but we don't mourn over wars from 20 years ago, do we? Do we bring up the anniversaries of all the wars, and what about the one going on right now and how bad it was just a couple of short years ago? No one remembers the anniversary of that, so why is this any different? Just move on, ya know. I feel the same as you, and I honestly believe a lot more people out there feel the same way and just aren't as willing to admit it openly because of the ridicule and social stigma they will face..but i have thick skin, i can handle it.

Can please help me with my hair 911?




aly


Okay i tryed to dye my meduim brown hair with neatural red highlights to a golden blonde and omg it cam out orange on the top and it didn't even take on the rest of the hair, i need really need advice of wht to do, my mom says i should go to a salon and get it stripped, someone give me advice pllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssssse!

This is wht it looks like i don't if you can tell but i want it to be blonde http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h113/BaibiiGurl17/?action=view&current=0406092144.jpg help me please!



Answer
You will need to bleach your hair. I suggest going to Sally's Beauty Supply or going to a salon.

Hey, I would really love it if you would check out my blog. http://starberrysugar.blogspot.com

I review makeup, hair products, skin care and whatever else.
Thanks!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment